Marketing Data Analyst in Echko
Salary Range: From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 26th, 2021
Job closing date: May 15th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Important skills: Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Microsoft Excel
Years of Experience: 2+We are looking to hire a motivated, experienced Marketing Data Analyst who has a solid understanding of online acquisition marketing strategies and funnels. One with great personal organization and time management skills. Ability to thrive at a fast pace. Ability to quickly assess which tasks to prioritize as new information becomes available. A confident decision maker. This is a Part-Time remote position.
We are looking for a Marketing Data Analyst specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent written and verbal English
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a Web or E-commerce Analyst or similar position. (Preferably in support of Digital Products and in a Marketing Department)
- Analytical background (an Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics/Marketing/Business degree is highly preferred)
- Solid understanding of online acquisition marketing strategies and funnels (For reporting/data analysis purposes)
- Proficient in using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Microsoft Excel, Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads Manager (from a reporting perspective)
- Comfortable working or can cross over with central european time zones.
Nice to have requirements:
- Google DataStudio and Tableau experience
- Knowledge of SQL
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Conduct independent analysis and directly provide recommendations for optimizations, to inform hypotheses, and test ideas.
- Produce weekly business and marketing performance reports (Email Marketing, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and other networks), Product Performance, as well as other reports.
- Detect Trends on data that could be used to improve marketing efficiency or that might indicate losses to the business.
- Conversion Rate Optimization Analysis to detect and suggest funnel and product opportunities in the business.
- General ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests from Marketing or other departments.
Benefits and Perks
- Work remotely for a global company
- Completely remote and flexible schedule
- Work with a talented team and acquire new industry knowledge
- Work in a culture of innovation and performance
- Freedom and ownership to explore and experiment with new and different ideas
- Career growth opportunities in a fast-growing startup
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 15th, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.