Marketing Data Analyst in Echko
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|Applications are closed||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Central or South America, Europe||2+|
We are looking for a Marketing Data Analyst specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent written and verbal English
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a Web or E-commerce Analyst or similar position. (Preferably in support of Digital Products and in a Marketing Department)
- Analytical background (an Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics/Marketing/Business degree is highly preferred)
- Solid understanding of online acquisition marketing strategies and funnels (For reporting/data analysis purposes)
- Proficient in using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Microsoft Excel, Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads Manager (from a reporting perspective)
- Comfortable working or can cross over with central european time zones.
Nice to have requirements:
- Google DataStudio and Tableau experience
- Knowledge of SQL
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Conduct independent analysis and directly provide recommendations for optimizations, to inform hypotheses, and test ideas.
- Produce weekly business and marketing performance reports (Email Marketing, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and other networks), Product Performance, as well as other reports.
- Detect Trends on data that could be used to improve marketing efficiency or that might indicate losses to the business.
- Conversion Rate Optimization Analysis to detect and suggest funnel and product opportunities in the business.
- General ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests from Marketing or other departments.
- Work remotely for a global company
- Completely remote and flexible schedule
- Work with a talented team and acquire new industry knowledge
- Work in a culture of innovation and performance
- Freedom and ownership to explore and experiment with new and different ideas
- Career growth opportunities in a fast-growing startup
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
- You're a Problem Solver. You are capable of turning insight into clear actionable recommendations. You can come up with solutions to problems with less supervision.
- You have strong Verbal and Visual communication skills. You are able to express your thoughts clearly and communicate concisely. You are able to explain and present your insights, and make sure you are clearly understood.
- You're Self-Driven. You are motivated to do the work and you show enthusiasm in what you do. We are looking for someone who can work independently and has a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- You’re Super Organized. This is a remote position, so you’ll need to be organized and on top of your tasks and responsibilities. You put your whole heart into your work.
What We DoPlease check us out to get a good understanding of our digital products: Our sites: http://echko.co/ | https://photologo.co/ Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews. Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Andre
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.