Remote Based Marketing Manager, B2B Tech Job Opening at RevX
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 15th, 2022||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Asia||Event Management, Marketing, Growth marketing, Marketing Strategy, Demand Generation||3+|
We’re looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
This is a remote position, and you’ll be working closely with the Marketing Director. As we are headquartered in Singapore, we’re looking for a marketer that can work with an overlap with our timezone (GMT+8).
If you are interested in advertising technology and want hands-on experience in executing a Global Marketing program, then we’d love to have a conversation with you!
This dynamic role includes:
- Managing end-to-end campaign launches for brand building and demand generation with marketing and sales.
- Managing day-to-day project planning and execution to deliver on the advised due dates.
- Developing a verticalized email nurture strategy for leads using the available marketing tools.
- Closely tracking and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and programs, reporting on lead funnel performance.
- Managing relationships with external vendors when necessary.
- Owning webinar and event strategy and calendar.
- Responsible for paid programs and digital advertising strategy, and end-to-end execution.
- Driving qualified traffic, leads, and revenue through performance marketing efforts across digital marketing channels, including (but not limited to) paid social, paid search, email, webinars, events, and third-party entities (industry publishers, review sites, etc.)
What you need to be successful in the role:
- Learn about mobile programmatic and its ecosystem and different players.
- Developing a deep knowledge of what RevX does.
- Understand our target audience and their journey.
- Be updated about development and trends in the industry.
- Be comfortable working in a remote environment and manage your time independently.
- Be solution-focused: ask for feedback, plan and make informed decisions, and communicate often.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and projects: pay attention to the details and “keep shipping.”
- Manage the creation of marketing material and swag from design to production.
- Measure impact on the business and report out to key stakeholders.
- Occasional Travel (when needed).
- 3-4 years of B2B marketing experience. A background in ad tech or mobile marketing is highly preferred.
- Proven success in marketing programs and campaign project management.
- Marketing automation experience is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization via presentation, written, and spoken channels in English.
“Made for Growth, Built for App Marketers.
RevX helps app businesses acquire and reengage users via programmatic to retain, monetize, and accelerate revenue. We’re all about taking your app businesses to a new growth level.
We rely on data science, innovative technology, AI, and a skilled team, to create and deliver seamless ad experiences to delight your app users. That’s why RevX is the ideal partner for app marketers that demand trustworthy insights, a hands-on team, and a commitment to growth. We help you build sound mobile strategies, combining programmatic UA, app re-engagement, and performance branding to drive real and verifiable results so you can scale your business: with real users, high retention, and incremental revenue.”
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 15th, 2022 to apply.
To be considered, please share your CV and a brief answer on why you would want to join RevX and what projects have your succesfully completed in the past.
Hurry up! The job have had 18 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Other Remote Jobs Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Smart Assistant Validator||July 5th, 2022|
|Search Evaluation | Mapping Evaluator||August 5th, 2022|
|Search Evaluation | Mapping Evaluator||August 4th, 2022|
|Japanese speakers needed in Japan-MILKY WAY||December 31st, 2022|
|Internet Analyst | Work from Home||August 31st, 2022|