Marketing Manager in Gigaaa
Job Published on: April 2nd, 2020
Job closing date: April 15th, 2020
- Managing all marketing activities within the marketing department.
- Developing, implementing and reviewing marketing strategies, campaigns, and plans in line with company objectives.
- Maintaining, and growing gigaaa’s presence on new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook
- Analyzing the marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, retention and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Oversee and approve promotional materials, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Required Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communication, media or a relevant field
- Experience in the management of processes such as design, copywriting, social media, SEO and digital marketing
- Experience in developing effective marketing strategies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as you’ll be collaborating with colleagues from around the world
- Strong analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges using website/mobile analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
What Do We Offer?
- Becoming part of a young and motivated international team
- Ability to work remotely with flexible hours
- Opportunity to have an influence on the development of a global start-up
- Competitive salary with the possibility for constant progress and promotion
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Digital & Product Marketing
|Marketing Specialist||May 26th, 2020|
|Freelance PR Manager (German and English) - part-time / flexible||May 20th, 2020|
|Digital Accounts Manager for website and marketing projects||May 1st, 2020|