Due to the nature of this role being 100% remote, a contractor model contract would be set up.
Remote Based Marketing Manager Job Opening at Topcontent
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe||English, branding, keyword research, adwords, display advertising||5+|
- You will be responsible for the optimisation and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to drive traffic and maximise ROI across all paid channels.
- You will work with agencies to create and streamline all marketing material that is needed across the different areas of our business.
- Identify and work with efficient resources to develop, test and learn initiatives across all channels.
- Create streamlined messaging across all channels that are consistent and aligned with our value and product.
- Ensure budget is spent across performance channels efficiently.
- Track and report on all agreed key performance indicators.
- Work with agencies to create and streamline the creatives and branding used across channels for the entire business.
To break things down more simply, you will be responsible for the:
- Content creation on our site
- Design of our site
- On-site SEO of our site
- Speed optimization of our site
- Adwords (setting up, optimization)
- Design of printed material
- Design of presentation material (powerpoints and PDFs)
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote
- 24 paid vacation days annually
- 10 paid sick days annually
- public holidays are paid
- 1 hour a week dedicated for sports/health during paid time
- 600 euro laptop allowance yearly
- Performance bonus
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 99 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.