Marketing Operations Manager in Mailbird
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|None||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Canada, France, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain||4+|
- Work closely with the Product Marketing and Acquisition teams to develop marketing strategies and plans for new or existing product
- Manage marketing campaigns and new customer strategies
- Increase dramatically brand awareness in collaboration with our PR and Communication Manager
- Create marketing reports, marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing programs and delivering materials to reach customers through various communication methods like social media as priority #1, email marketing and any relevant channel to reach their target audience with a specific conversion growth metric in mind
- Identify short-term and long-term marketing opportunities.
- Provide creative input for marketing campaigns to develop marketing campaigns or research-related pieces.
- Determine strategic marketing messages and prepare detailed strategic marketing plans.
- Able to work in, and thrive, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Has a high level of creativity blended with a passion for driving change in the business through technology
- Highly familiar with the best trends and practices in Digital Marketing, Marketing Campaigns.
- Experience with marketing automation software a plus
- High level of creativity, project management skills, and attention to detail.
- Data-driven and highly analytical
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive full-time contractor pay
- 4 weeks (20 days) paid time off a year.
- Paid Sick leaves
- Paid Holidays
- Paternity/Maternity Leave
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
- A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative, and fun!
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.