Marketing Operations Manager in Mailbird
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: January 29th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): Canada, France, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain
Years of Experience: 4+We're looking for a MOM! A new Marketing Operations Manager for the Mailbird family! You will support the Acquisition and Product Marketing teams with all aspects of the marketing operations, from the creative direction of marketing campaigns to their execution. You will develop a high-level view of our marketing operations and ensure the full execution in order to achieve our business goals. You will proactively provide ideas and solutions to make our marketing efforts more efficient and more impactful. You will make some noise about Mailbird! We are a remote native company, with an amazing international team. One of the best parts of working with Mailbird is the incredible team and culture we have. We encourage a balance of high productivity with other parts of life like health, wellness, learning, personal development, and of course fun!
- Work closely with the Product Marketing and Acquisition teams to develop marketing strategies and plans for new or existing product
- Manage marketing campaigns and new customer strategies
- Increase dramatically brand awareness in collaboration with our PR and Communication Manager
- Create marketing reports, marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing programs and delivering materials to reach customers through various communication methods like social media as priority #1, email marketing and any relevant channel to reach their target audience with a specific conversion growth metric in mind
- Identify short-term and long-term marketing opportunities.
- Provide creative input for marketing campaigns to develop marketing campaigns or research-related pieces.
- Determine strategic marketing messages and prepare detailed strategic marketing plans.
- Able to work in, and thrive, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Has a high level of creativity blended with a passion for driving change in the business through technology
- Highly familiar with the best trends and practices in Digital Marketing, Marketing Campaigns.
- Experience with marketing automation software a plus
- High level of creativity, project management skills, and attention to detail.
- Data-driven and highly analytical
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive full-time contractor pay
- 4 weeks (20 days) paid time off a year.
- Paid Sick leaves
- Paid Holidays
- Paternity/Maternity Leave
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
- A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative, and fun!
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.