Remote Based Marketing Outreach Specialist Job Opening at Uscreen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe, North america||ahrefs, streaming, buzz stream, outt||3+|
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 120 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
11,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they generate tens-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it! See some of our awesome customers here.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Executing various SEO, PR, and link building outreach campaigns.
- Researching and qualifying websites and prospects.
- Managing, maintaining, and developing various outreach campaigns.
- Reaching out to bloggers, reporters, and other online personalities via email, twitter, blog comments, LinkedIn, etc.
- Craft creative personalized email pitches and focus on bringing value to partners
- Building and managing relationships with various websites, reporters, influencers, and companies.
- Use BuzzStream to manage outreach campaigns.
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- Effective communication skills including a solid grasp of English grammar and professional writing ability
- 3+ years of experience in relevant SEO / PR outreach positions in the software industry
- Ability to write exceptional email pitches, interact with multiple people online and build relationships with ease
The ideal candidate:
- Understands how to conduct SEO and marketing research
- Experience working with Google sheets
- Experience working with Outreach tools such as BuzzStream
- Experience working with Ahrefs or similar tools
- Knowledge of data mining and scraping. (Ability to use various search operators)
- Quick to learn and able to understand audiences
- Able to work independently
- Fluent English speaker (having accents is fine, as long as you’re using proper English syntax)
- Overall a kind and fun person 🙂
✔️ How to apply:
- Click on the Apply Button and fill in the form
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with successful candidates
Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 14 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.