Marketing Project Manager / Team Manager Marketing Team in Better Products
Job Published on: October 27th, 2020
Job closing date: November 20th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereWe are an online marketing agency and we are looking for a Hands-on Project Manager for around 12-20 hours per week. Our B2B SaaS Marketing company consist of about 10 distributed team members. We are looking for self-starter, strong (written) communicator with ideally experience with marketing-related projects. Your working hours overlap at least 4 hours with 10am - 10pm in Berlin time.
- Preparing and Running meetings, i.e. status meetings with team members and clients
- Writing bi weekly Status reports for clients
- Reviewing if tasks meet their requirements, if nothing is forgotten
- Proposing Marketing experiments/campaigns across channels (content, email, ads, funnels, etc).
- You carry the managerial responsibility for all client experiments and campaigns.
- Reviewing marketing campaign/experiment proposals against checklists and overall goals
- Checking weekly KPI's
- Checking that team members keep their tasks in the task manager tool up to date
- Checking in on progress when tasks run past due
- Overall: Keep the client happy with clear communication, making sure we meet deadlines
- Investigating & together with team solving issues
- Investigating/resolving issues (with help of team when needed), i.e. a KPI thats off, a funnel that broke down.
- You worked as a project manager or team leader for at least 2 years
- You have at least 2 years’ experience working with online marketing and sales tools like CRM’s, Marketing automation systems, etc
- You know tools like Trello and Asana well. Jira knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with zapier is a plus
- You like to take ownership and responsibility for a team.
- You like to dig into problems and fix them no matter how hard they are.
- You written communication skills are great and spoken English is good.
- You have a good feeling for priorities/urgency and never miss a deadline without letting your manager know.
- You have high quality standards, and great eye for detail
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Digital & Product Marketing
|Digital Account Director||November 19th, 2020|
|Lead Generation (PPC) Specialist||November 19th, 2020|
|Digital Marketing Manager (User Acquisition Specialist)||November 17th, 2020|