Remote Based Marketing Specialist Job Opening at Pro Sound Effects
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 14th, 2022||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United States of America (USA)||Product marketing, Content marketing, Copywriting, Digital marketing strategy, Campaign Creation||1+|
Pro Sound Effects is looking for an eager and proactive Marketing Specialist to join the ever-growing Marketing department.
You will be comfortable balancing strategic thinking with practical execution. You will both learn from, and challenge the head of Marketing, with the goal of improving and elevating the brand, image, and reputation of Pro Sound Effects. As a marketing generalist, you will help us brainstorm and then own marketing campaigns around branding, product releases, blog content, and more. You are a doer and a thinker; a visionary and a pragmatist; an expert and a learner. You see how special the PSE culture is and you are devoted to adding to it and ensuring it remains a key differentiator for employees, and in the industry.
About Pro Sound Effects:
Pro Sound Effects® helps creators bring their ideas to life through sound. Our sounds have been heard in your favorite movies, TV shows, video games, and beyond. So far in our journey, we’ve developed over 850,000 royalty-free sound effects through our exclusive partnerships with Academy Award®-winning masters-of-craft, renowned recordists, and next-level designers from around the globe. We’ve created sound library workflow software that enables any creator to find the right sound and spot instantly from cloud to timeline. Creators everywhere rely on our sound effects libraries and software to fuel creativity, finish projects faster, and deliver their best sound.
Why Pro Sound Effects?
At PSE, our passion is to empower creators to quickly find and use the sounds they need for any project. We are an independent, self-funded, and self-sufficient organization of professionals who have a passion for the arts, particularly music and sound. We support one another as a team, and strive toward ambitious but attainable goals, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance that fosters personal and professional happiness. We value life outside of work, and we want our employees to be full humans (i.e. have interests and passions besides work, embrace their own quirkiness, find balance). We pioneered the ‘remote-first’ culture in the early 2000s, and have built flexibility into the culture.
- Brainstorm and coordinate marketing campaigns and channels to drive awareness, traffic, and conversion
- Track, measure, and report on the success metrics of campaigns, and then develop a plan to improve them
- Write marketing copy for web pages, email marketing, and social channels.
- Collaborate with Sales and creative teams to develop brand content that enhances brand identity and engages, inspires, and educates our audience
- Inform and coordinate marketing strategy and assets for product releases, ensuring the timing of releases and the quality of content is aligned
- Create and coordinate blog content as part of larger marketing strategy
- Strengthen our relationship with clients and partners
- Conduct research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities and audiences, and ways to optimize messaging
- Bachelor’s Degree (or commensurate experience) in Marketing, communications, or a related field
- Proven success in creating and owning marketing campaigns
- Ability to understand and implement marketing analysis tools (CRMs, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Ability to work with people in different departments and at different levels to accomplish goals
- Proven ability to flex between strategy and execution
- Comfort with challenging the status quo in a professional, team-oriented manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key customers, prospects, partners, sales, customer support and product development
- Basic understanding of the sound effects industry (or a proven track record of quickly learning about new industries)
- Ability to operate both independently and collaboratively to get things over the finish line
- In depth knowledge of the sound effects industry and familiarity with the target market
- Passionate about sound, music, video, games, etc.
- Located in the New York tri-state area (not required)
- Ability to communicate effectively, kindly, clearly, and on-brand
- Ability to work independently and remotely; self-motivated and self-driven
- Artful disagreement, challenge, and innovation; debate is good but only if you do it well
- Creativity and courage to try new things, explore new markets, and take smart risks
Benefits and Perks
- Base salary of $70k-$85k depending on experience
- Bonus potential
- 401k and health benefits
- Unlimited PTO
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 14th, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 14 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Digital & Product Marketing Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Digital Sales Admin||May 31st, 2022|
|B2B Ads Manager / Media Buyer / Growth / Performance Marketer - LI, GAds, FB||May 31st, 2022|
|Growth Marketer||June 11th, 2022|
|Wordpress Developer||June 9th, 2022|
|Growth Strategy Associate||May 31st, 2022|