Marketing Specialist / Content Writer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: July 24th, 2019
- Written content creation (copywriting for landing pages/websites, blog posts, articles, social media posts, and ads),
- Client software product marketing research and planning, liaising with clients,
- Strategy, creation, and launch of Google Ads campaigns,
- Social media strategies, posting and advertising,
- Media and influencer outreach efforts,
- Email marketing campaigns,
- Working with marketing automation platforms,
- Launching and leading marketing initiatives and campaigns,
- Reporting on marketing activities.
- Lead generation activities for the company and the clients
- Recruitment marketing
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing and digital marketing, preferably with software services or products
- Native or near-native English skills both written and verbal
- Copywriting experience (preferably writing to sell, content creation, and some technical writing)
- Knowledge of lead generation through marketing activities
- Experience in creating drip campaigns and using related software (e.g. MailChimp or SendGrid)
- Experience planning, creating, and optimizing targeted advertising campaigns using social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Understanding of SEO principles, activities and their application in practice
- Knowledge of marketing automation processes would be a plus
- Published writing samples
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently, take leadership initiative, and report on progress
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Work with clients in a variety of areas – medical, finance, fitness, manufacturing, etc.
- Competitive salary based on your personal skills and experience
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Salaried or hourly positions
- Well-established internal procedures, documented processes, internal tools
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- Open communication to all levels of the company
- Local meetups with Scopic colleagues
- Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
- This is a remote, full-time position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now here!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.