Marketing Strategist in SmartBug Media
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 31st, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Digital marketing, strategy, Hubspot||3+|
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create the vision and marketing strategy for your clients, then work with your team of consultants, copywriters, designers and developers to deliver on that strategy and vision.
- Create new clients’ Inbound Marketing Playbook and Gap Analysis based on client and customer interviews, research and collaboration with our team.
- Serve as the primary liaison and representative of SmartBug Media™ for your clients — you are the extension of their team and will be expected to know their business as well as they do.
- Assist and empower clients with the results, knowledge, content and tools to not only get their buy-in, but to evangelize their success through their organization.
- Become an expert at inbound marketing tactics including blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, eBook/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, and others.
- Become a HubSpot and SmartBug™ process ninja and keep up with software updates and best practices, educating your teammates as required.
- Execute your clients’ inbound marketing plans proactively in order to meet schedules, performance, and budget goals.
- Take the lead in creating monthly performance reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future programs.
- Stay informed about inbound marketing industry developments and be able to utilize these developments to your clients’ benefit.
- Become the resident expert on your clients industry and marketing.
- Contribute to client and internal content development, which requires strong writing skills.
- Practice your craft by contributing to SmartBug Media’s blog and social media presence.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Have fun and make some great friends!
Qualifications and Skills:
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
- 5+ years experience building comprehensive digital marketing campaigns
- 2-5 years experience with online marketing and social media
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot preferred - you are a power use that uses it in your day-to-day
- Track record of building multi-channel campaigns that yield substantial results
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and create campaigns based on customer requirements
- Passion for the Internet and marketing with a strong understanding of inbound marketing
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and independent management skills
- Able to find and assimilate market and customer data into marketing strategies
- Proven relationship-building skills and client communication experience
- Strong work ethic with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization
- Working knowledge of email marketing best practices and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with digital and inbound developments and best practices
- Great writing skills and strong understanding of how to write SEO-friendly content
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Sheets
- Proficiency in blogging platforms such as a Wordpress or HubSpot
- Experience working remotely in similar roles strongly preferred
- Phone Screen
- Video call with hiring team
- Semifinal video interview with VP of Client Services
- Reference checking
Benefits and Perks
- Generous compensation package with performance incentives
- Health insurance with company contribution
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Flexible spend plan
- Company-funded short-term disability and life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Annual leadership conference, ‘SmartBugapalooza’
- Training budget
- Flexibility of working remote
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 31st, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 51 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.