Media Buyer in BetUs
Job Published on: February 6th, 2020
- Experience in managing digital advertising campaigns.
- High level analytic skills and ability to grow and reach ROI goal.
- Two (2) years of previous and proven experience with display media buying
- Skill to manage multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Advertising experience including on-line media planning/buying, campaign development and performance analysis.
- Proven success managing advertising budgets to meet ROI goals.
- Knowledge of web site conversion metrics, including CPM, CTR, CTL, CPC, CPL, CPA.
- Solid negotiation skills.
- Experience managing campaigns on CPA, CPC, CPM and CPL models, knowledge of all forms of on-line lead generation programs, including: PPC, e-mail, display, CPA and other on-line media opportunities.
- Vast analytical capabilities in quantifying, reporting and documenting performance metrics.
- Must have very strong organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate across business channels (marketing, legal and technical personnel) to maintain and execute online marketing strategies.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft office (with emphasis on excel).
- Accomplished in dynamics of negotiating profitable online media deals with proficiency in analytics, online marketing metrics and optimization strategies.
- Must be a “hunter” by nature.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication, follow through, attention to detail, problem solving skills.
- Optimize placement and targeting online media buys.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Large agency background would be great.
- Ad network background is a huge plus
Interested? Apply now!
Please submit your resume detailing and a cover letter detailing your experience and explaining why you would be a great fit to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.