Media Search Analyst Dutch (Belgium) in Telus International
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|November 11th, 2021||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Belgium||English, Dutch, Research, Work from Home, Music and Video trends||0+|
What does the job involve?
- Evaluation of many different task types including Music & Video judgements across media domains
- Evaluation of App Store Content search results
- Research using online tools to determine and judge the intent and accuracy of queries
- Applying market knowledge with provided guidelines to judge the relevance and intent of task information for your market
- Familiarity with current Application, Music & Video trends
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes
- Preferred level of education/certification - High School degree or higher
- Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks on a freelance basis
What are the main requirements for the job?
- Fluency in English & Dutch is essential
- You must be living in Belgium for a minimum of 1 year
- Preferable candidates will have a keen interest in Music
- Pass online evaluations to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines
- Experience/know-how of Apple products mandatory
- Your email address must have an associated Apple ID
- A keen interest in Internet research Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Contract Type: Contract
- Working Time: Part-time
Benefits and Perks
- Potential earnings is applicable if contributors reach their productivity level as these are pay per task roles.
- Flexible Hours to work around home life
- Better Work-Life Balance
- Remote work & Location Independence
- Positive Environmental Impact
Interested? Apply now!
You have until November 11th, 2021 to apply.
Click Apply Now. Make sure you are not using a mobile when submitting your application.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Virtual assistants, translators & other Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Promoted Online Data Analyst - Australia||October 30th, 2021|
|Search Evaluation Projects in Singapore||November 21st, 2021|
|Part-time Data Annotator (Georgian)||November 20th, 2021|
|Media Search Analyst Italian (Switzerland)||November 21st, 2021|
|Media Search Analyst French (Switzerland)||November 20th, 2021|