Media Search Analyst German (Austria) (m/f/d) in Telus International
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|November 4th, 2021||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Austria||Research, Music and Video, Media, German language, Austria||0+|
Project:The position will allow you to work from home on a flexible schedule of up to 20 hours per week completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool.
- Evaluation of many different task types including Music and Video judgements across media domains
- Research using online tools to determine and judge the intent and accuracy of queries
- Applying market knowledge with provided guidelines to judge the relevance and intent of task information for your market
- Familiarity with current Music and Video trends
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes
- Preferred level of education/certification - High School degree or higher
- Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks on a freelance basis
- Fluency in English & German is essential
- You must be living in Austria for a minimum of 1 year
- You must be a Music and/or Video enthusiast
- Pass online evaluations to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines
- Experience/know-how of Apple products mandatory
- Your email address must have an associated Apple ID
- A keen interest in Internet research Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
Benefits and Perks
- Potential earnings is applicable if contributors reach their productivity level as these are pay per task roles.
- Flexible Hours to work around home life
- Better Work-Life Balance
- Remote work & Location Independence
- Positive Environmental Impact
Interested? Apply now!
You have until November 4th, 2021 to apply.
Make sure you are not using a mobile when submitting your application. Please put Remoters: Ian as the source. Thank you.
Hurry up! The job have had 6 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.