Media Search Analyst Italy at Telus International
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 3rd, 2023||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Italy||Italy Jobs, Media Search Analyst, Homepod, Work from Home, Music||2+|
- Evaluate various task types, including Music and Video judgments, within different media domains.
- Utilize online tools to assess the intent and accuracy of user queries.
- Apply your market knowledge, following provided guidelines, to determine the relevance and intent of task information for your market.
- Full professional fluency in English & Italian is required
- You must be living in Italy for at least 1 year
- Familiarity with Apple products, must currently own an Apple device
- Must have an email address associated with an Apple ID
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes
- A keen interest in Internet research
- Access to a broadband internet connection, computer, and necessary software (provided at your expense)
- Preferred level of education/certification – High School degree or higher (Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks on a freelance basis)
- Successful completion of online evaluations demonstrating the ability to follow guidelines
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible hours to work around home life
- Better Work-Life balance
- Remote work & location independence
- Positive environmental impact
- Independent contractor role
At TELUS International, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire and promote, are based on applicants’ qualifications, merits, competence and performance without regard to any characteristic related to diversity.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 3rd, 2023 to apply.
- Click “Apply Now” and create an account.
- Sign up and complete the required fields. Ensure the email address you use matches your primary Apple ID email.
- Confirm your email, set your password, and finalize your account. Check your spam/junk folder for confirmation emails.
- Set your country to Italy and select Italian (Italy) as your primary language. Please note that you must set up your country and primary language correctly in order to view this project.
Hurry up! The job have had 21 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.