Midweight Technical SEO Executive in Reddico
Salary Range: From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: January 28th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 3+We’re looking for a Midweight Technical SEO Executive to join our awesome team. We’re a boutique agency that punches well above its weight, but pride ourselves on our ability to deliver exceptional results for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
The type of person we’re looking for:
- Someone who is technically minded, with a good eye for detail and who enjoys problem-solving.
- Experience using a variety of SEO tools, including, but not limited to, web crawlers, log file analysers, backlink data sources.
- A self-starter who isn’t afraid to research their own solutions to solve problems.
- Someone who has previously set up their own websites or has experience in affiliate marketing.
- Desire and ability to learn and develop quickly.
Key responsibilitiesWe are looking for someone who has a passion for SEO and an innate desire to understand how web technologies interact with one another. Some of the primary responsibilities for the candidate include working with an SEO consultant to:
- Lead and offer support in projects such as website migrations.
- Create in-depth technical SEO audits of websites.
- Identify opportunities for (and building) automated processes to assist the wider SEO team.
- Support the wider SEO team with testing, research and industry knowledge.
- Work with SEO Consultants and other key stakeholders, such as developers, in order to deliver and implement technical solutions.
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited holiday
- Complete flexibility in working hours
- The opportunity to work from home when you want or work remotely if that suits you
- Private health insurance
- Team holidays (we’ve previously been skiing in Austria, as well as touring beautiful cities like Budapest, Barcelona and Oslo)
- Quarterly team events – including London’s Crystal Maze, a zombie apocalypse shopping mall experience, and beginner curling lessons to name a few
- Regular team lunches
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.