Remote Based Migrations Specialist Job Opening at Uscreen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||SaaS, Google Sheets, ms excel, crm software||2+|
Location: Remote — Anywhere (at least 5 hours overlap with EST standard business hours)
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 120 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
11,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they generate tens-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it! See some of our awesome customers here.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Work with new clients (creators, founders, & CEOs) to help them move their existing online video subscription businesses to the Uscreen platform
- Instill confidence in, and educate clients on, the migrations process, technical capabilities and limitations
- Partner with new Enterprise customers to provide hands-on support and advice on all aspects of the migrations process
- Provide clients with migrations best practices
- Thoroughly understand and communicate the end-user experience roadmap
- Help clients develop existing end-user communications plans
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in our CRM system
- Help to manage the migrations schedule with the development team based on SLAs and internal guidelines
- Partner cross-functionally with Product, Marketing and Sales to deliver a best-in-class customer experience
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role, preferably in SaaS
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and listening skills
- Detail-oriented and obsessed with data
- Ability to organize and prioritize time and tasks
- Demonstrated interest in the SaaS, online video, and influencer industries
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills to successfully communicate and negotiate with internal and external customers
- Graduate of a four-year university or equivalent professional experience
🎁 You get bonus points if…
- Experience working with Google Sheets or MS Excel
- Experience working with Pipedrive, Planhat or similar CRM software
- Experience with video or website hosting and application setup
- Overall a kind and fun person 🙂
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 147 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.