Remote Based Mobile Applications QA Engineer Job Opening at Bitfinex
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 13th, 2022||From 7,000 US$ - 10,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
We’re on a mission to create the most innovative and industry-leading cryptocurrencies exchange.
Our team is globally distributed, so clear communication is critical. We are in constant contact as we hustle to develop, support, and deliver the best platform possible for our users. If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have a disposition of confidence towards challenging technical feats, we want to talk to you.
We’re currently looking for a Mobile Applications QA Engineer to join our team. The position is 100% remote and available to anyone self-driven, and with the experience and capacity to contribute to our vision.
- Help us improve our test automation framework and expand its coverage.
- Identify UX pain points and propose improvements.
- Update and expand documentation such as test scripts and API.
- Continuously analyze working processes and implement improvements.
- Work across teams & with customers to investigate and diagnose issues.
- Document issues in our bug tracking software.
- Work with developers to help them understand, debug, and reproduce issues.
- Assist with manual / regression testing. And fix verification.
- Take ownership of projects / new features, and be responsible for their overall quality.
- Proactively monitor information channels to detect, report, investigate emergent issues.
- Be the first point of contact when issues are reported from customers, perform the preliminary investigations, and document, triage, escalate accordingly.
- Provide non-functional quality feedback such as performance & UI/UX improvements.
- Become a product expert and learn in detail every functionality of the mobile app, and leverage this knowledge to help the team, and customers when they have issues.
- 5+ years of experience in QA (Manual & Automated), with a strong and recent focus on Mobile.
- A self-driven and proactive personality is essential – You will be given significant freedom to drive the direction of the mobile QA effort.
- A Strong drive to learn – our products are complex, so an inquisitive nature and a strong desire to acquire information is critical.
- Strong understanding of how APIs and WebSockets work, and comfortable writing scripts to interface with them. – Our app and website are powered by these technologies so a good understanding is essential.
- You will be required to assist with testing our web-based products and services from time to time, so a solid understanding of the foundations of website development is important, such as distinguishing between client and server-side issues, being comfortable debugging API calls etc.
- Comfortable working with browser developer tools and using them to analyze issues with HTML, JSON, and network traffic
- Proficient in using GIT for source control.
- Proficient at debugging product issues, e.g. examining and providing logcat output, recordings, screenshots. Able to “dig deep” and identify the root of an issue and provide valuable feedback to the developers.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 13th, 2022 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Integrations Tech/Team Lead||May 31st, 2022|
|Senior Frontend Developer||July 31st, 2022|
|Senior Software Developer Engineer in Test||July 29th, 2022|
|Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET) - Belgrade, Serbia||July 30th, 2022|