Mobile Marketing Manager in AppAgent
Salary Range: From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: May 3rd, 2021
Job closing date: June 30th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Important skills: English, digital marketing, mobile marketingAppAgent is an award-winning mobile marketing agency. We are respected mobile growth advisors for top app and game publishers, such as Babbel, Kiwi.com, Glu Mobile, Wargaming and other businesses from 24 countries around the globe. We are on a mission to create a positive change for our partners through combining strategic and creative approaches. Now, we are looking for a passionate and curious mobile marketer to strengthen our growing team. This role will give you a chance to quickly develop and broaden your skills through tackling diverse challenges posed by leading publishers. From day one you will be working closely with our clients supported by experienced colleagues who will guide you through the specifics of agency work. You will join a collaborative team driven by curiosity, desire to learn and pushing the boundaries. Sounds like your dream job? Read on!
ABOUT THE ROLEOur new Mobile Marketing Manager will play an important role in our activities, as they will be responsible for:
- Client consultation - preparing the audits, building or co-creating the strategy, helping the client to understand what they don’t know - and developing a plan for success!
- Growth strategy - you'll manage projects from their initial stages to completion, influencing the direction of global businesses.
- Evaluating outcomes - you'll measure the success of campaigns and evaluate outcomes, ensuring that your contribution makes a difference.
- Responding to change - we never know what the next project will be like or who the next client will be, so you'll need to adopt a new set of tools and approaches for each project.
- Independent decision making - you'll be trusted to take and make decisions, using your creative side to deliver results.
DAY-TO-DAY TASKSEvery day is different but your daily tasks are likely to include:
- Developing go-to-market and growth strategies.
- Managing projects across many verticals and business models.
- Running audits and applying the findings in areas of analytics, ASO and UA.
- Executing, tracking and evaluating user-acquisition campaigns.
- Maintaining relationships with clients, gathering feedback and sharing it internally.
- Collaborating effectively with the creative and analytics teams to execute the agreed strategy.
ABOUT YOUTo succeed in this role you must have:
- A solid understanding of the mobile marketing ecosystem, the role of different marketing tactics, how to structure a soft launch strategy and generally grow apps.
- Experience in managing all stages of complex projects (of any kind), including the planning stages, executing campaigns and evaluating their impact.
- Experience in using app and marketing analytics platforms and can translate data into insights and then act upon them.
- You should have the confidence to maintain relationships with clients by treating their business as your own.
- You are really passionate about mobile marketing and have a never-stop-searching approach.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Possibility to work fully remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Competitive fixed salary.
- Make a real impact. You will make things happen in a short time and help to shape the company as we rapidly scale-up.
- The opportunity to learn quickly by facing exciting challenges every day.
- Support from experienced colleagues and the very best consultants in the field to help you grow and succeed in the role.
- A positive, friendly and fun working environment where we laugh every day.
Benefits and Perks
- 23 vacation days and sick days as needed.
- A unique office in a modern villa with an amazing garden, city views where you can stay over during your visits to Prague.
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10AM-4PM CET).
- A two-week-long Winter Escape with the entire team, offsite events in nature.
- Wellbeing/gym stipend.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 30th, 2021 to apply!
If you feel this is a position for you let us know by filling your application on our website. We are looking forward to meeting you soon!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.