B2B Sales Development Representative in Mondly
Job Published on: November 19th, 2020
Job closing date: December 19th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
About UsWe are a team of dedicated professionals set on a mission to get people speaking a new language faster than anyone else, while having the most fun possible. At Mondly we are well aware that our team is our most important asset and we believe that the key to greatness lies in passion, happiness and a steady work-life balance. Launched in 2014, Mondly quickly became a leading app in the mobile space, reaching number one in Education in most European countries, Latin America, Middle East and Asia. It was named "Best New App" by Apple, "App of the Year" in EMEA by Facebook and selected as "Editors' Choice" by Google. Mondly currently offers a complete online language learning platform with courses in 41 languages for over 60 million users worldwide.
About the PositionWe are currently looking for a sales development representative to join our remote B2B department. MondlyWORKS, our language learning solution for businesses, is used in numerous industries by multinational companies, educational institutions, governmental departments and NGOs from around the world. Your main responsibility will be to generate new leads through personalized emails, LinkedIn messages and phone calls.
- Profile possible strategic leads (from gate-keepers to decision makers) from multinational companies, educational institutions and governments.
- Prospect the leads and educate them about our product, why it's the best solution for their business and why they should be using it.
- Be responsible for a full sales cycle and beyond: From 1st point of contact to closing the deal and providing account management.
- Manage your sales pipeline in Pipedrive.
- Create weekly reports.
- Assist the sales and marketing team with additional relevant tasks.
- Fluent in English.
- 1-5 years of experience in sales.
- Located in Europe or North America.
- Excellent communicator and listener.
- You are a people person and you truly love selling, discussing with people and finding ways to solve their problems.
- You want to be successful and you are not scared of rejection or constructive criticism.
- You are disciplined, proactive, organized and reliable yet you know how to have fun while working.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You have a stable internet connection, a laptop and a mobile phone.
- You don't need a babysitter or a cheerleader to do your job.
- You will receive a competitive base salary and a commission after each closed deal.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 19th, 2020 to apply!
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a short introductory email to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.