Motion Designer in AppAgent
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 2nd, 2022||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe||animation, motion design, 2d motion design, 3d motion design||1+|
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Motion Designer you will efficiently produce video ads in 2D and sometimes 3D, as well as edit footage from live shooting. You will follow the direction set out by the idea-maker and at the same time ensure the exceptional quality of your work by bringing your own style, creative ideas and new technologies. Your aim will not only be to fulfil the brief but also to impress whoever watches the video.
DAY-TO-DAY TASKSEvery day is different but your daily tasks are likely to include:
- Working with Adobe software (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere);
- From time to time using Unity, Cinema4D, Blender, Sketch;
- Doing preliminary research on apps/games/clients whose projects you are working on;
- Closely collaborating with the idea maker and other team members to come up with the best concepts and solutions;
- Producing internal assets (e.g. Showreels, web series);
- Owning internal projects of your choice to help you follow your passions.
Benefits and Perks
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary between 2500-4000 USD depending on your experience;
- You will be a part of a company which is scaling up in a growing industry working with top brands – you will have lots of opportunities to grow and AppAgent will support the path you take. You will have the opportunity to learn quickly by facing a rich variety of businesses you can achieve in an agency environment as well as through continuous knowledge and idea-sharing with other team members.
- Chance to make a real impact – we listen to team member voices, trust your professionalism and allow you to run your projects completely independently.
- A unique pet-friendly office in a modern villa with an amazing garden, city views and a garage for cars, bikes or scooters and rooms to stay over if you’d work remotely and just come to visit us.
For full-time team members:
- 23 vacation days and sick days as needed.
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10AM-4PM CET).
- A two-week-long Winter Escape with the entire team, offsite events in nature.
- A positive, friendly and fun working environment where we laugh every day.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 2nd, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 75 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.