Native Brazilian Portuguese Speaking Caller in CES Communications
Job Published on: July 29th, 2020
Job closing date: August 25th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereWork from the comfort of your home, you will work with your existing PC or laptop. Simply plug your microphone in and you are good to go! At Ces Communications we offer retention services. As our caller you will call our inactive clients to interest them in using our services again by reading from scripts provided on our platform. Full training is provided.
- Using scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits over the phone
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Making calls according to a script that is assigned to each campaign that you are calling. You may also see further information about the contact and the client
- Reaching the assigned number of calls per campaigns on a daily basis
- Following our Call Center standards and targets to maintain our quality service
- Reporting to Call Center Manager
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to access the history, duration, and statistics of your calls which will give you an overall picture about your performance
- A desktop or laptop computer with a speaker/microphone (either integrated or as a headset), a reliable internet connection and a quiet room
- Excellent communicational skills
- Clear and pleasant voice
- Native and fluent in Brazilian Portuguese
What can we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Full Training
- Professionalism in Customer Service
- Working in the comfort of your home
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 25th, 2020 to apply!
Kindly send your application in English with your CV on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.