Native German Content Writers and Editors (Casino / Sports Betting) in Language Bear
Job Published on: February 17th, 2020
Job closing date: March 31st, 2020
What you need to do?Create articles, blog posts, reviews, game descriptions, promotional texts, email templates and various other content for various companies (including big brands).
What is required?
- Native German speaker;
- Flawless writing skills with zero tolerance for mistakes or sloppy quality;
- Demonstrated skills and experience in writing/translation of casino and sports betting related texts;
- Knowledge in casino / sports betting terminology is mandatory;
- Ability to commit and strictly follow deadlines as they are crucial for all projects;
- Ability to understand in details the client’s requirements for structure of the text, style and keywords and follow them on every step throughout the project;
- Easy-going, positive and highly-responsible character;
What we offer?
- Work from any point around the globe remotely;
- Attractive payment for each delivered word of original content;
- Be part of a virtual superstar team;
- Fast and timely payments;
- Daily guidance and support for any questions related to the texts;
- Option for more projects and stable weekly flow of work for top performers;
- Participate in projects for very big brands, but only after proving your reliability and quality of work;
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Content & Copywriting
|Native Japanese Proofreader/Editor for Casino/Gambling Industry||May 16th, 2020|
|Native Dutch Content Writer for Casino/Gambling Industry||May 13th, 2020|
|Native Swedish Proofreader/Editor for Casino/Gambling Industry||May 1st, 2020|