Native German Content Writers/Translators/Proofreaders (Casino industry) in Language Bear
Job Published on: October 12th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
What will you do?Your task will include writing, translation or proofreading of casino related texts. You will be in touch with project manager who will provide guidelines and support through the process.
What is required?
- Native German (Germany) speaker;
- Flawless writing skills with zero tolerance for mistakes or sloppy quality;
- Writing experience in casino niche and gambling terminology knowledge
- Ability to commit and strictly follow deadlines as they are crucial for all projects;
- Ability to understand in details the client’s requirements for structure of the text, style and keywords and follow them on every step throughout the project;
- Easy-going, positive and highly-responsible character;
What we offer?
- Work from any point around the globe remotely;
- Attractive payment for each delivered word of original content;
- Be part of a virtual superstar team;
- Fast and timely payments;
- Daily guidance and support for any questions related to the texts;
- Option for more projects and stable weekly flow of work for top performers;
- Participate in projects for very big brands, but only after proving your reliability and quality of work;
Interested? Apply now!
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.