Native Japanese Speaking Customer Support Agent in CES Communications
Job Published on: July 29th, 2020
Job closing date: August 20th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: EuropeJoin our team as a Customer Support Agent and excel your customer service skills with assisting the diversifying queries of our customers. Beside the professional experience you will be able to enjoy the comfort of working from your home, what you only need is a reliable internet connection and a quiet room.
The role / ResponsibilitiesAs a Customer Support Agent, your energy and passion will be put to good use throughout the day while
- Acting as the first point of contact for our players on our gaming websites and providing them with a best in class service
- Personally, delivering a frontline service to players that meets (and exceeds) their expectations, whilst also resolving their enquiries at the first point of contact.
- Ensuring that we provide a first-class gaming experience for each and every one of our players.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with players and your supervisors and managers alike to ensure the delivery of our business objectives and targets.
- Managing all tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Implementing change initiatives and actively promoting a positive culture.
- Maintaining a full working knowledge of all functions within the operation.
- Collaborating with other departments on projects and attend relevant meetings as required.
The personIf you’re the right person for the job, we can teach you the role however, you’ll ideally have some of the following experience and skills:
- Experience of handling Live Chat, email and telephone queries.
- World class customer service skills.
- Exquisite oral and written communication skills.
- Amazing fact-finding skills to resolve contacts and provide a first-time resolution.
- You can type like the wind!
Sounding like your kind of thing? Are you...
- Passionate – a love of excellent customer service is imperative.
- Versatile – if you can wear more than one hat at a time, and juggle multiple tasks in parallel (often with changing requirements and priorities); that’s a start!
- Team Player – it’s not a one-man show – you need to work tirelessly with your stakeholders and colleagues and be able to interact inclusively and effectively with people at all levels.
- Decisive – we like people who have the ability and experience to make decisions on their own.
- Dependable – we pride ourselves in being there for our Players 24 hours a day 365 days a Year. So we need people who can be here, whatever the time of day or night.
- Creative – we like fresh, exciting and outside-the-box, a willingness to innovate and explore new ideas is essential.
- Successful – we’re keen on people who set their goals – and achieve them.
What can we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Full Training
- Professionalism in Customer Service
- Work from the comfort of your home
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 20th, 2020 to apply!
Kindly send your application in English with your CV on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.