Native Spanish Proofreaders and Editors (Casino / Sports Betting) in Language Bear
Job Published on: February 20th, 2020
What is required?
- Native Spanish speaker;
- Flawless writing skills with zero tolerance for mistakes or sloppy quality;
- Demonstrated skills and experience in writing/translation of casino and sports betting related texts;
- Knowledge in casino / sports betting terminology is mandatory;
- Ability to commit and strictly follow deadlines as they are crucial for all projects;
- Ability to understand in details the client’s requirements for structure of the text, style and keywords and follow them on every step throughout the project;
- Easy-going, positive and highly-responsible character;
What we offer?
- Work from any point around the globe remotely;
- Attractive payment for each delivered word of original content;
- Be part of a virtual superstar team;
- Fast and timely payments;
- Daily guidance and support for any questions related to the texts;
- Option for more projects and stable weekly flow of work for top performers;
- Participate in projects for very big brands, but only after proving your reliability and quality of work;
Interested? Apply now!
If interested, please send your CV and a sample of your work to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Business Management & Sales
|South Asia Business Development Specialist||May 20th, 2020|
|Supply Chain Manager||May 20th, 2020|
|Sales Assistant (Email/Chat/Phone) - Antivirus/Anti-Malware||May 13th, 2020|