Native Russian Content Writer for Various Projects in Language Bear
Job Published on: January 20th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereLanguage Bear is an international content creation company. The team consists of 200+ native speakers, working mostly remotely and fluent in 40+ languages. Our expert writers create engaging texts that are SEO-friendly and specifically tailored to the needs of the client. We have extensive amount of experience in various topics, and successfully completed projects for Travel&Leisure, Sports, Cosmetics, Fashion, Gambling&Casino, Auto, Retail and many other industries. For several upcoming, high-scale projects, we are looking to hire remotely, experienced Native Russian Content Writer for Various Projects.
What will you do?Your task will include writing texts on a variety of topics (Equine /Horse/ Industry, Travel&Leisure, Sports, Gambling&Casino and many other industries. You will be in touch with a project manager who will provide guidelines and support through the process.
What is required?
- Native Russian speaker;
- Flawless writing skills with zero tolerance for mistakes or sloppy quality;
- Demonstrated skills and experience in writing texts related to equine (horse) industry, sports, etc.;
- Ability to commit and strictly follow deadlines as they are crucial for all projects;
- Ability to understand in details the client’s requirements for structure of the text, style and keywords and follow them on every step throughout the project;
- Easy-going, positive and highly-responsible character;
What we offer?
- Work from any point around the globe remotely;
- Attractive payment for each delivered word of original content;
- Be part of a virtual superstar team;
- Fast and timely payments;
- Daily guidance and support for any questions related to the texts;
- Option for more projects and stable weekly flow of work for top performers;
- Participate in projects for very big brands, but only after proving your reliability and quality of work;
Interested? Apply now!
*When applying for this position, you officially declare that you voluntarily give us a permission to store and use your personal data for the purpose of the hiring process. Your personal data will be stored and used in accordance with the requirements of the EU laws and GDPR. You have the right to withdraw this permission at any point along the hiring process.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.