Native Spanish Speaker Call Center Agent in CES Communications
Job Published on: October 9th, 2020
Job closing date: October 16th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereWe are hiring Call Center Agents for the Spanish market to participate in a 3 weeks-long test project on the market. If you think you are talented and have excellent interpersonal skills over the phone, and also would like to earn some spare money within 3 weeks, we would like to e-meet you! You would have the possibility to work from the comfort of your home, you only need a laptop and good Wifi connection. Simply plug your microphone in and you are good to go! CES Communications is a marketing company who helps to win back and reactivate the lapsed customers of our clients. As our caller you would make calls in the name of our clients to inactive customers in order to interest them in using their services again by reading from the scripts provided on our platform. Full training is provided. We want to make sure to gain an outstanding result delivering good quality calls to convince the customers to take our offers. In case of excellent and outstanding results, we would have the chance to offer you a permanent Call Center Agent position in our company on the relevant market.
- Using scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits over the phone
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Making calls according to a script that is assigned to each campaign that you are calling. You may also see further information about the contact and the client
- Reaching the assigned number of calls per campaigns on a daily basis
- Following our Call Center standards and targets to maintain our quality service
- Reporting to Call Center Manager
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to access the history, duration, and statistics of your calls which will give you an overall picture about your performance
- A desktop or laptop computer with a speaker/microphone (either integrated or as a headset), a reliable internet connection and a quiet room
- Excellent communicational skills
- Clear and pleasant voice
- Native and fluent in language
- Available to work weekends (Higher volume of calls is required on Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Advantage: sales calls experience or Call Center Agent experience
- Start by the 20th October
- Full paid Training
- Competitive salary – more details upon request
- Working time is between 10:00am to 08:00pm(CET) in shifts of 8 hour
- The candidate must be self-employed to pay his/her own taxes.
- We offer a 3 weeks contract
- 48 hours per week as it is a very short-term and high-volume project
- Opportunity for permanent position as Call Center Agent on the relevant market in case of outstanding performance
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.