Native Swedish Proofreader/Editor for Casino/Gambling Industry in Language Bear
Job Published on: April 28th, 2020
What will you do?Your task will include proofreading and editing of casino and sports betting related texts. You will be in touch with project manager who will provide guidelines and support through the process.
- Native Swedish speaker;
- Previous experience in writing/proofreading of casino and sports betting related texts;
- Flawless writing skills with zero tolerance for mistakes or sloppy quality;
- Ability to commit and strictly follow deadlines as they are crucial for all projects;
- Work in structured and methodical way and be able to follow instructions;
- Easy-going, positive and highly-responsible character;
What we offer?
- Be part of a virtual superstar team;
- Flexible working hours and an option to work from everywhere;
- Daily guidance and support for any questions related to the texts;
- Option for more projects and stable weekly flow of work for top performers;
- Option to create unique content for big brands
Interested? Apply now!
*When applying for this position, you officially declare that you voluntarily give us a permission to store and use your personal data for the purpose of the hiring process. Your personal data will be stored and used in accordance with the requirements of the EU laws and GDPR. You have the right to withdraw this permission at any point along the hiring process.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Content & Copywriting
|Native Japanese Proofreader/Editor for Casino/Gambling Industry||May 16th, 2020|
|Native Dutch Content Writer for Casino/Gambling Industry||May 13th, 2020|
|Native German Content Writers and Editors||April 8th, 2020|