Onboarding Specialist / Customer Service Representative in Passion.io
Job Published on: February 25th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereUpdate: This position application is now closed. Passsion.io helps people to make their dreams a reality by learning the skills from successful people. We call these successful people “experts” and by 2022, 30,000 experts will have helped 10,000,000 people. Our mission is to empower these experts to achieve that by providing the platform to turn skills into mobile apps and we give them everything they need to run a successful online business from concept to monthly payout cheque. We are an international remote team with the majority of our business in the US. Do you LOVE speaking to people, solving problems and setting people up for success? We’re looking for a sociable, kind and structured person to join our Customer Success team as an Onboarding Specialist. You will be the first point of contact for customers who have just invested in our platform, and who will be excited to take action. Your role is to support them in launching the first version of their Passion App (the mobile app they’re going to build on our platform, to help them share their skills with the world and live a freedom lifestyle). If you want to have a huge, positive impact on people, at a critical and exciting time of their life, this is an awesome opportunity for you.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Customer obsession: Support customers on a daily basis using zendesk and social media, providing excellent customer service at all levels.
- Detail oriented: Process following including bug reports, payments processing operations but also provide insight on how things could be done different/more efficient
- Data oriented: provide specific information for escalation
- KPI oriented: Hold accountable for 3 metris: customer satisfaction, First reply time and closure time
- You’re the sort of person that crosses the street to help someone struggling with heavy bags, and then walks 3 blocks out their way to help them home.
- You are an extremely structured thinker with a passion for taking action & getting measurable results
- You are a passionate learner, motivating yourself and others to stimulate personal growth and development
- You are fluent to a native level in English
What you'll be working on:
- Manage all aspects of the customers' onboarding process and track their progress
- Provide technical and consultative support to our customers on a daily basis
- Provides platform and program good practices to add value to our product.
- Acts responsively, accurately and with attention to detail to customer by identifying their requests and acting upon their concerns
- Assist the Customer Success Manager with workflows and data for accurate tracking and reporting to different stakeholders.
- Train customers in their use of the platform by leading coaching sessions, presentations, and answering questions via phone, email and live chat
- Follow up with customers’ who showed interest in our trial plan but have not yet upgraded yet
- Help on the social media channels by answering their concerns and deriving to the correct channels.
What we offer you:
- Steep learning curve: Expect the steepest learning curve you have ever experienced - we are building a playground at passion.io to become the best version of ourselves. Meet and work with successful people worldwide to learn their success secrets.
- Value-based company: Be part of an open, honest, creative, and results-driven environment where your opinion is highly valued. We want to change the globe for the better by providing value to others.
- High-growth environment: You will be part of a strongly growing company with the opportunity to develop into a key contributor with incomparable responsibilities.
- Personal and professional development: You will tackle projects across departments and thereby gain a top-notch tool box to succeed in tackling bigger and bigger challenges.
- Autonomy / entrepreneurial work-style: You will only be measured by the results you produce and are in the driver’s seat, with full flexibility.
- Remoteness and flexibility: You will join our truly international remote team from over 10 nationalities and work from anywhere you wish
- Customer Service & Admin Support: Call support, Tech Support, Community Forum Moderation, Content Moderation, Customer Support, Email Support, Social Media Moderation.
- Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant): Admin Assistant, Data Entry, Excel
- English: Speaking, Writing
- Employment Type: Freelancer
- Minimum Experience: Mid-level
Interested? Apply now!
Update: This position application is now closed.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Customer Support
|Customer Success Manager||January 11th, 2021|
|Zoom Technician||December 9th, 2020|
|German Customer Support (Work from Portugal, Hungary or Bulgaria)||November 30th, 2020|