Online Data Analyst | Remote Opportunity at Telus International
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 14th, 2023||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Project|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United States of America (USA)||AI, Data Analysis, Data Analyst||0+|
We are hiring freelance English speaking Online Data Analysts for a project aimed at improving the content and quality of digital maps, which are used by millions of users globally. The job would suit someone who is detail-oriented , likes doing research and has a good knowledge of national and local geography .
This is a freelance position on a flexible schedule – you can work in your own time whenever work is available. You will be completing research and evaluation tasks in a web-based environment, eg verifying and comparing data, determining the relevance and accuracy of information. You will be provided with guidelines for each task, which need to be followed. The project offers a variety of tasks, and work is paid per task.
- Full Professional Proficiency in English
- You must be living in The United States of America the last 2 consecutive years
- Ability to follow guidelines and do research online using search engines, online maps and website information
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in The United States of America
- Being open to work across a diverse set of Task Types ( e.g. Maps, News, Audio tasks, Relevance )
- Applicants must be 18 years or over.
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process ( including passing an open book assessment ). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.
Why Join the TELUS International AI Community?
- Earn extra income
- Access to our community wellbeing initiative
- Remote work & Location Independence
- Be your own boss
- Flexible Hours to fit in with your lifestyle
- Be a part of an online community
Sounds interesting? To participate and learn more details, register here:
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.”
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 14th, 2023 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 16 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.