Online English Teacher (Students ages 3-12) in BlingABC
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 2nd, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 1+
- Location: Online
- Position: Online English Teacher (Students ages 3-12)
- Employer: BlingABC - New Oriental Education & Technology Group (NYSE: EDU)
- Teaching group ESL online lessons to Chinese students from 3-12 years old
- Group classes with 3 or more (12 to 30) students are available for outstanding professional teachers
- Variety of courses are available including Phonics, Science, STEM, etc.
- Working from anywhere with a well-functioning computer and stable internet connection
- Systematic orientation, on-board training, and teaching guides are provided
- Classes are scheduled termly, allowing teachers to keep track of students’ progress
- All classes are scheduled in advance, allowing teachers to plan ahead
- Supportive and professional teams will assist teachers throughout the whole application process
- Native English speaker with neutral accent
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Must be a holder of TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or a valid State/provincial teaching license
- Minimum 1-year teaching experience in Preschool, kindergarten, or ESL experience
- Wired, high-speed internet connection
- Punctual, responsible, patient, kids-friendly, good communication skills, and easy-going
- A demonstrated respect for the values, cultural differences, and expectations of Chinese parents
Work schedule:Below times are all in Beijing Time (GMT+8). Availability within the times shown below would be required:
- Mon -- Fri: Between 5pm-9pm
- Sat -- Sun: Between 8:30am-11am; 4pm-9pm
Salary and Benefits:
- $21 - $27/hr start rate depending on qualifications, $23 - $29/hr after the attendance bonus
- $30 - $38 for 1 vs 12+ classes ($9/hr bonus)
Term of the contract:At BlingABC, classes are arranged by terms (SP/SU/FA/WI) and so are the contracts offered to teachers. Each term will come with a contract of different starting dates and there will also be differences in the booking rate. Currently, we are recruiting teachers for the Summer semester (starts in June ). Summer is one of the most popular semesters with more bookings.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.