Online Reputation Manager in MailerLite
Job Published on: March 26th, 2020
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
- Stay healthy and positive: The team needs you in your best shape and we want you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. That's why we encourage you to stay curious, explore the world, read books and meet different people. We also believe that positive thoughts will help us reach our goals faster—anything is possible if you set your mind to it and work productively. Read more about our values.
- Try new things: We don't have all the answers. We haven’t tried tons of things. That's why you're free to experiment. If you believe in your idea, give it a try! If it works, do more of it and share your knowledge with the team. If it fails, share what you learned.
- Take ownership: We give you the freedom and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks or micro-management. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for everything you build.
- Experts right by your side: Whenever you feel stuck, your teammates are eager to help you see new perspectives and grow. And they would love for you to share your knowledge too!
- Count on stability: We're not a startup that's burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
- Pick where you want to work, every day: At MailerLite we embrace remote culture. Half of our team works from our office in Vilnius, Lithuania, all the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you feel most productive.
Skills & requirements
- Basic understanding of search engine algorithms, SEO guidelines and marketing best practices
- Understand the core concepts of content marketing and inbound marketing
- Excellent communication skills with online communities on forums, blogs and social networks
- Ability to maintain positive and constructive messaging at all times
- An interest in email marketing
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Confident in working independently, handling several projects at once and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
- This position is full-time (40 hours per week)
What we offer
- Competitive salary: $16,000 - $30,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius and the other half working remotely from all over the world
- Office or remote? You get to choose every day!
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee if you do decide to work from our Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook Pro and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
Interested? Apply now!
Don’t send us a CV. We like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
1. Sign up for a free MailerLite account.
2. Go to “Campaigns”, create a newsletter and send the preview URL to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll find this URL in the editor under “Preview and test” and then “Preview mode.”
Before you create the email, you will need your new account to be approved. In the approval form, you will be asked how you collect subscribers and what type of content you plan to send. Just write “Job application.”
Things we want to see in your newsletter:
1. The title of this role in your email subject line
2. How you heard about this job
3. Links to your Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or personal homepage
4. Previous companies you worked for, your role and projects you worked on
5. What is your experience with online communities, share some examples
6. Description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
7. Why you want to join MailerLite
8. Your remote work experience
9. Expected salary
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.