Online English Tutor in iTutorGroup
Job Published on: April 2nd, 2020
Job closing date: May 1st, 2020
Short description:Searching for a flexible, remote and rewarding teaching opportunity? iTutorGroup are looking for enthusiastic teachers with great communication and global perspective to teach, guide, and motivate our students in English learning. iTutorGroup is the global leader in online education. We have over 30,000 teachers delivering and enjoying classes on the most versatile online learning platform. Sessions are available 24/7 and you can teach anywhere around the world. Join us and expect nothing less than the best teaching experience and meet a wide range of students from all walks of life!
Why Teach with iTutorGroup
- Hourly rate: $18~$20, plus monthly review for base rate increase, teaching incentives, referral bonus and other promotions
- Flexibility with no commute. You can teach anywhere in the world!
- Professional curriculum with multiple types of classes, preparation time is minimal
- Top-notch Professional Training from experienced instructors to strengthen and develop your teaching skills
- 24/7 timely support from our Global Teaching Resources team
- Link with a global community of passionate and enthusiastic 30,000+ teachers
Who We Want?
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher is a must
- A minimum commitment of 5 peak hours per week. Book more if you’d like! (Unlimited classes)
- Teaching credential (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or DELTA)
- At least 1 year of teaching experience preferred (including homeschooling, tutoring, coaching, mentoring, and other experiences)
What is Teaching at iTutorGroup like?
- Guide and teach students from a wide age range with progressive lesson plans provided.
- Teach 25min 1-on-1/2 classes or 45min group classes.
- Create a friendly atmosphere for students to learn in and encourage creativity in the virtual learning environment.
- Meet great people from different cultures and career backgrounds in adult classes, or have fun with talented children and teenagers in our junior classes.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Virtual assistants, translators & other
|Executive Assistant to the CEO||May 22nd, 2020|
|German speakers (Germany) for Voice Project Golden Elderly||May 20th, 2020|
|Freelance Virtual Assistant (Native Polish-speaker)||April 8th, 2020|