Operations Manager in Vimerson Health
Job Published on: January 6th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Important skills: business analysis, Finance, HR, Management, supply chain
Years of Experience: 5+We at Vimerson Health are creating the model for the companies of the future. We are a 100% remote and happiness-led company that encourages self-empowerment and radical transparency. We put happiness, fulfillment, joy, peace, and harmony before everything. And we have the double advantage of helping people with our natural Dietary Health Supplements. In just 5 years from our inception, we at Vimerson Health have sold more than 3 million bottles of our supplements and continue to grow and expand. Our Culture prioritizes team members’ happiness over everything else (yes, even over sales and profit). We recognize that it’s impossible to do two things at the same time, so having to put things in order of priority we decided that our Team Members’ happiness and fulfillment are First, our Customers’ happiness and fulfillment are Second, and revenue and profit are Third. We are self-funded therefore we have the freedom to make these decisions. We do not respond to a board of directors whose tendency is to focus on the short-term monetary goal. We have no rigid hours and boast our very own dedicated in-house Happiness Coach. At Vimerson we are creating a company not for the next 10 years, but for the next 10 generations. We endeavor with an infinite mindset, one day at a time. We are currently looking to welcome to our Team an experienced and skilled Operations Manager!
Your Mission:As Vimerson's Operations Manager, you will be responsible for inspiring, leading and growing team of 12 across Talent Acquisition, Business Analysis, Supply Chain and Finance and Admin As our Operations Manager, you will use your exceptional analytical skills and business acumen to manage and improve our organization's internal processes and combine your entrepreneurial vision and energy with a highly data driven, pragmatic approach to drive the business forward. You will thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment which encourages innovation, creativity and continuous improvement. You will be a dedicated and great team player, but most importantly, you will put happiness and fulfillment first, proactively seeking your ideal life/work harmony.
As our Operations Manager, you will:
- Lead, Manage and keep accountable the Operations department across: Talent Acquisition, Business Analysis, Supply Chain and Finance and Admin.
- Working closely with the CEO and other leadership team members, you will play a key role in growing the company according to our ambitious 3 year goal.
- Evaluate, investigate and assess internal processes across the organization and identify improvements, efficiencies and cost savings.
- Implement a data centric, scientific metrics system to evaluate organizational effectiveness and drive the business forward
- Develop and implement organizational financial policies, KPIs, and operational procedures.
- Play a key role in the preparation of budgets, forecasts, and financial plans.
- Proven experience leading and managing the operations of a fast paced start up, ideally within an ecommerce environment.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team, across Supply Chain, Finance and Admin, Business Analysis and Talent Acquisition.
- An innovator and process visionary and an expert at creating efficiencies and reducing costs.
- Strong analytical skills and extremely data focused. You will have the ability to keep digging until you reach the best answer.
- Solid grounding in Finance and total knowledge of areas like P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, budgets and forecast.
- Great communication skills.
- Full English language proficiency is a must.
- A full-time remote job, which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world.
- Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm).
- Opportunity to be part of an international leadership team distributed across the world.
- Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth: you will be part of a fast-paced dynamic environment, in a company with a growth-mindset, generating an exponential turnover, profit, and cash flow every year.
- Outstanding learning opportunities in a company that achieved amazing results in e-commerce in only 5 years.
- A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life harmony.
- 20 PTO days to use for personal needs during the year.
- Free Vimerson merchandise.
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption:).
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place.
Interested? Apply now!
Please send your CV directly to: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.