Outreach Specialist in Uscreen
Job Published on: October 13th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereUscreen is a SaaS company with an amazing global team, helping creators and companies monetize their videos online. Video monetization is a fast-growing market, and so far, we have established ourselves as the industry leaders, and we aim to solidify that position. To do so, we’re looking for a new addition to our team: an Outreach Specialist on our Marketing Team, to come in and help us develop, manage, and execute outreach campaigns. Our team is incredibly passionate, smart, supportive, skilled, open to learning, happy to take constructive criticism and implement it. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy and help us scale.
About this role:This person will be working closely with the SEO Lead and Marketing Team, primarily focusing on multiple outreach projects. This person needs to be smart, inquisitive, and motivated but also experienced to be able to deliver their workload independently. We are a remote-first company so the ability to stay productive independently is required. This position requires fluent communication in English to build relationships with ease; whether it be with a reporter, podcast host, blogger, and/or online influencer. This person must have a familiarity with Marketing to qualify and analyze prospects. This role requires a healthy amount of research to qualify websites and prospects. Having strong analytical skills to report and audit work, and using that information to improve and develop creative campaigns is essential. We are growing and things change rapidly, so you need to also be able to shift direction very easily and maintain your flexibility in working with other team members and teams.
Task and responsibilities:
- Executing various SEO, PR, and marketing outreach campaigns
- Researching and qualifying websites and prospects for various outreach campaigns
- Managing, maintaining, and developing various outreach campaigns.
- Reaching out to bloggers, reporters, and other online personalities via email, twitter, blog comments, LinkedIn, etc.
- Working with SEO and marketing team to develop and execute outreach campaigns
- Building and managing relationships with various websites, reporters, influencers, and companies.
- Effective communication skills including a solid understanding of English grammar and professional writing ability
- 1+ years of experience in relevant SEO & PR outreach positions in the software industry
- You can write exceptional email pitches, interact with multiple people online and build relationships with ease
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to understand, report and act on data
- You are an innovative, inquisitive and effective problem solver
- You have the ability to manage multiple outreach projects and prioritize.
- You are proficient in conducting research online
- You are highly organized & autonomous
- You are comfortable and energized operating in a fast-moving organization
- You are entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- You are intellectually curious, creative, and ambitious
The ideal candidate:
- Understands how to conduct SEO and marketing research
- Experience working with Google sheets
- Experience working with Outreach tools such as BuzzStream
- Experience working with Ahrefs and other SEO tools
- Experience working with project management tools such as Notion and Trello
- Knowledge of data mining and scraping. (Ability to use various search operators)
- Able to overlap at least 4 hours with our distributed team: from 6 AM to noon ET
- Quick to learn and able to understand audiences
- Able to work independently
- Native or near-native English speaker (having accents is fine, as long as you’re using proper English syntax)
- A confident decision-maker who bases decisions on hard evidence and numbers (‘Trust me bro’ doesn’t count)
- Overall a kind and fun person :)
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with a contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Join an amazing, creative and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and reliable internet connection.
- Central European Timezone candidates are preferred.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
Interested? Apply now!
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.