Outside Sales Manager in Moneymie
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 30th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United States of America (USA)||Product marketing, Project management, Brand Management, Partnerships Management, Community Management||3+|
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work with internal operational stakeholders and oversee all elements of marketing launch life cycle: from value proposition to development and execution of go-to-market plans and internal market readiness
- Be the voice of the customer in passing on-ground user feedback to the team.
- Build string off-platform channels that would leverage Moneymie's referral and incentives to reach underbanked and unbanked migrants. Channels include but are not included to chat groups, agents, influencers, associations, brand partners etc.
- Work with operational stakeholders to drive detailed plans as appropriate.
- Apply the market launch process to all product launches including inputs, timelines and key deliverables from cross-functional partners, managing multiple launches at the same time
- Understand the scope and operational requirements and impacts of all cross-functional teams for each launch
- Work with the team to develop sales and partner training and any additional materials and information necessary to aid on-the-ground partners in selling new products
- Keep abreast of market trends and analyze market data to improve value proposition messaging and better position Moneymie products.
- Understand and document customer journey and changing customer behaviour to drive adoption and stickiness.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Experience in product marketing management and brand management in an agile team
- Experience in growth through partnerships, community building and off-platform channels in general.
- Good knowledge of product marketing strategies (for example, integrated marketing campaigns) and market analysis
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Fintech experience a strong plus
- Excited about growing a career within a rapidly growing company
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 30th, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.