Outside Sales Representative in Surge Incorporated
Job Published on: November 7th, 2020
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United States of America (USA)
Job SummaryAre you in the market for a fast-paced job that gives you the opportunity to utilize your excellent sales ability? We would love for you to join our team as an outside sales representative. In this position, you would have the opportunity to develop your own sales territory by maintaining relationships with current customers and bringing in new ones to drive business. You will be an ambassador of our company, becoming a trusted face to our customers while also adhering to company values and policy. As a member of our team, you will use your strong interpersonal skills to provide service and support to your customers as needed, which may include coordinating with other departments.
- Create and implement a sales strategy that makes sure you meet personal sales goals, as well as those set in place by the company.
- Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed, and oversee all sales activity in your assigned sales territory.
- Coordinate with other members of the sales team and team leaders as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Submit reports on your sales activity regularly into the company's CRM software, and maintain clean and updated records for all leads and customers.
- Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers.
- Perform your duties as efficiently as possible, reducing costs when possible, and maintain receipts for all job-related expenses and submit them to accounting.
- Coordinate with the accounts receivable department to ensure that all invoices are paid in full in a timely manner by your customers.
- Cold call 25+ businesses a day
Job Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 years experience in sales, preferably outside sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- High school diploma or GED
- Associates degree in business, communications or a related field
- Basic knowledge of HubSpot
- 5% of monthly sales from accounts
- Bonuses depending on new account size
- Make your own schedule
- Uncapped commissions that reoccur each month the account is active
- Team culture based around helping each other exceed
- Inbound leads based on knowledge not seniority
- Get company stock 90 days after first account
- Free iPhone with company plan after 1 year anniversary
COVID-19 ConsiderationsAll employees are working remotely until January of 2022.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.