Remote Based Paid Growth Lead Job Opening at Flywheel Digital
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|February 28th, 2022||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Canada||Campaign Strategy, Google Ads network, Facebook Ads network, Campaign Optimization Best Practices, CRO Analysis||3+|
If you look at a business and immediately wonder what their cost to acquire a customer is, this job is for you.
We’re looking for a talented Paid Growth Lead to join our small team of experts at Flywheel. If you’re the right person, you understand that great advertising online is performance-based, and that performance is a function of strategy, creativity, and technical execution.
You’ll report to the Director of Paid Growth and be responsible for the full scope of executing ad campaigns, from planning through to reporting. You’ll manage a small team that we expect to grow over time and work directly with our sophisticated, high-growth clients.
We take a soft-eyes view of what ‘paid growth’ includes. You won’t just be cruising the ad platforms – you’ll manage visuals, provide CRO recommendations, and get the opportunity to think strategically about your clients’ success.
This is a full-time, remote-first position with access to our office in the heart of Vancouver’s tech scene. You’ll get to work with clients across a wide variety of industries with a focus on digital-first business. That means primarily eCommerce, SaaS, and online education.
Here’s what makes someone great for this role:
- You can manage yourself – that means you’re driven, have strong attention to detail, and understand time management.
- You are a highly capable communicator, able to coordinate effectively with the leadership team, direct reports, clients, and contractors.
- You like managing projects and feel most comfortable when all work has clear timelines and accountabilities.
- You’re entrepreneurial – you’ve had your own website, side project, or business (or would like to).
The right person has 3-6 years’ experience or equivalent skills in the following:
- Campaign Strategy (planning budgets, determining platform, targets, etc)
- Google Ads network (Search, Display, Video)
- Facebook Ads network (Incl. Instagram)
- Campaign Optimization Best Practices
- CRO Analysis
- Google Analytics Analysis
- eCommerce/tech experience
- Project management experience
- Client/account management experience
- Other networks (LinkedIn, content affiliates, Snap, etc)
- HTML/CSS skills
- Graphic design (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc) or photography experience
Benefits and Perks
Freedom is at the heart of our philosophy of work. We believe in enabling our team through education, entrepreneurial initiatives, and flexible work practices. In addition, we provide all full-time employees with a generous benefits package, discretionary Health Spending Account and above-industry vacation policies.
We believe great work necessitates diverse perspectives and we take an inclusive approach to our workplace environment and hiring practices.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until February 28th, 2022 to apply.
Thank you for your interest in this role with Flywheel Digital! Due to high volume or applicants, we will only get in touch with candidates selected for our interview process.
Hurry up! The job have had 7 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.