Paid Marketing Lead in Teamwork
Salary Range: From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 23rd, 2021
Job closing date: April 23rd, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: Account Management, Data Analysis, Manage Adwords, Saas background, ad campaigns
Years of Experience: 5+At Teamwork, we pride ourselves on creating the best software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. That excellence has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day to trust us with getting their businesses organized and running productively. We’re a profitable, entirely self-funded business with no investors or outside influences beyond one: our customers and what's best for them. It’s a responsibility that we take very seriously. We’re a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them.
Job descriptionWe are looking for a Paid Marketing Lead to join our Marketing team. As the Paid Marketing Lead, you will be a highly visible contributor who will oversee and manage paid campaigns that generate and nurture sales leads. You’ll be joining our Demand generation team and are a key player responsible for driving the strategy, execution and optimization of all integrated paid campaigns that will expand our marketing reach, drive pipeline for sales and achieve company revenue goals. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate prior success working in a similar role.
- Work in the Demand Generation marketing team to lead program execution and optimize our digital investment across core paid channels.
- Create and manage paid advertising and marketing campaigns incorporating PPC, Display, Paid Social, Retargeting and more to drive net-new leads.
- Improve performance by owning the day-to-day management of campaigns across multiple markets and languages, including budget and bid management, building campaigns, conducting experiments, and optimizing landing pages
- Develop a digital advertising strategy, identifying the channels and activities needed to deliver against agreed targets (trials, MQLs/SQLs and pipeline/revenue)
- Own the creation of weekly/ monthly team reports to track full-funnel metrics, conversion rates, cost per acquisition and ROAS for paid marketing efforts.
- Proactively provide insights and suggest action plans based on your analysis.
- Work and develop strong relationships with multiple stakeholders and agencies to ensure alignment on delivery and timely execution of campaigns.
- Communicate program execution and report performance results through the organization
- Manage and report on the marketing programs budget, optimize spend based on program performance
- You will be a creative, critical-thinker with an understanding and proven track record in high performing multi-channel demand generation campaigns with a focus on PPC and Paid Social.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience in developing, executing and managing paid campaigns and programs in a B2B setting, preferably in SaaS
- Proven success in developing and managing high performing demand, lead generation and segmented marketing campaigns end-to-end, against measurable goals
- Advanced use of paid advertising channels such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Display, Video/YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn to name a few.
- Experience with Marketing Automation Software (We use Marketo!) and CRM, understand the basics surrounding campaign set-up, report and dashboard creation, data sync management with Marketo into CRM.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to own your metrics, perform campaign analysis and derive insights to show program effectiveness, justify spend and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Ability to generate excitement, participation and support for all campaigns across sales, marketing and management teams. Experience gaining the trust and support from stakeholders.
- Comfortable with project management across multiple teams and work streams.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills for interacting with internal teams
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ambiguous start-up environment
- Self-starter who can prioritise and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision and seize opportunities to bring to the team
- Excellent written and presentation skills; extremely detail-oriented and the ability to handle ambiguity.
- Experience using Google Analytics and other analytical tools
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
Benefits and Perks
Working at Teamwork isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills. You have unparalleled freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen.
You’ll be given only the very best equipment so that, whatever your role, you’ll have the very best kit to help you do your best work. We’re invested in your health and happiness. We offer full health insurance and income protection to all our employees, so you can rest assured that you and your loved ones will be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We take work-life balance very seriously: we’ll set you up with a subsidized gym membership at the gym of your choice.
Join the journey at Teamwork.
Teamwork is an equal opportunities employer.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.