Paid Media Associate in Dalstrong
Salary Range: From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 23rd, 2021
Job closing date: May 31st, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: Google Ads, PPC Account Management –, Facebook PPC
Years of Experience: 4+
About Dalstrong“There are NO Limits” is our motto. We are a fast paced, high growth company. We seek people who have the passion and drive to build, create, and take ownership of their role. Dalstrong is an international kitchen knife, and cookware e-commerce company based in Canada with a team that is 100% remote and distributed around the world. We sell through many channels including Amazon (globally) and our web site in the US, Canada and the UK. Majority of our customers are in the US however, we have increasing brand awareness in Canada and Europe, and some presence in Australia and the Middle East. You can find out more about the company here https://dalstrong.com/.
What you will do...
- Perform competitive research, analysis and recommendations
- Set up, monitor, and optimize Google Search campaigns from start to finish
- Set up, monitor, and optimize FB ads campaigns from start to finish
- Set up, monitor, and optimize Amazon ads campaigns from start to finish
- Set up, monitor, and optimize Microsoft Bing ads campaigns from start to finish
- Analyze Google search campaigns and FB ads campaigns on a daily basis toward
- effective user cost & ROI goals
- A/B test ad copy, images/videos, and funnels effectively to meet performance goals
- Work with different departments toward creating an engaging creative (Creation of LP, images, text ads and videos).
- Suggest new customer segments the brand can expand into within Google and Amazon
To be successful you should have…
- 5 + years' experience in Google Ads PPC Account Management – Must
- Proven knowledge in Facebook PPC (Hands-on)
- Experience with Google's platforms and tools (YouTube, GDN, Analytics, GTM, etc.) – an advantage
- Strong analytical skills -> optimization toward Ecpa and ROI goals
- Experience within the culinary or food industry is an advantage
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 31st, 2021 to apply!
Click on this link and apply! We look forward to talking with you about how wonderful our company is and how your a great match.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.