Paid Media Manager in Cloudsmith
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 23rd, 2021
Job closing date: March 31st, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe, North america
Years of Experience: 3+
What You'll Do:
- Use a data-driven approach to identify, execute, and optimize digital marketing campaigns to acquire new customers efficiently
- Own the entire paid media and paid search strategy and budget
- Lead on paid search marketing, primary through Google Ads
- Lead other paid channel strategies across Google, Linkedin, Bing, Reddit, and Facebook as well as other social channels
- Utilize data to optimize existing campaigns, efficiently create new ads & promotions, and iterate on the creative & targeting testing cycles
- Researching and validating target audiences and segmentations
- Ideate and test ideas for new marketing campaigns, content and channels
- Launch, manage, analyze, and report on campaign performance and provide weekly reports across Google Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio, BigQuery, Google Ads, Hotjar and others
- Help drive the creation of effective assets by working with our lead designer
- Work with the wider marketing team, sales and other stakeholders to create new demand opportunities
- Manage paid search and display marketing budgets by allocating spend for Cloudsmith across campaigns, keywords and ad groups
- Monitor all metrics and KPIs and focus on scaling channels and optimizing for efficiency and lifetime value
- Use best practices and test-and-learn initiatives to optimize search engine performance
- 5+ years of digital marketing and demand generation execution experience, with a specific focus on planning and managing B2B marketing campaigns
- An excellent understanding of Ads platforms like Google, Linkedin, Twitter and other Display channels
- Experience with product and email marketing campaigns using platforms like Autopilot, Sendgrid, Mailchimp or others
- Results-oriented strategist with the passion and ability to dramatically grow business results
- Highly organized, an innovative marketer with impeccable attention to detail, deadline-driven and curious
- Experience managing a marketing team
- B2B SaaS experience desired; in-house experience preferred
- Experience analysing data and using tools, including Google Analytics, to track and monitor campaign success.
- Experience producing comprehensive reports and dashboards to deliver results, findings and insights to senior management
- Experience using Hubspot
- Able to prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with strong attention to detail, driving projects to completion under deadlines.
- Self-directed and enthusiastic team player
Benefits and Perks
For excellent candidates like you, expect an incredible opportunity and compensation:
- Competitive salary based on experience, plus share options!
- 35 days annual leave (incl. public holidays), plus 10 days full sick pay.
- Flexible working policies, private health insurance, and great pension contributions.
- Budget for getting setup (£3k, to include a powerful laptop, renewable every 3 years).
We’re an equal opportunities employer who does not discriminate against age, sex, gender, pronouns, race, disability, pregnancy, marital or parental status, political ideology, creed, sexual orientation, or religious background, etc. Your ability and passion are infinitely more important to us.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.