Remote Based Paid Social Manager Job Opening at Uscreen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|March 30th, 2022||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||SaaS, Budget, Campaigns, Social Networks||2+|
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to over 125 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices. 10,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they generate tens-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it! See some of our awesome customers here.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Paid Social Manager will be responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of all campaigns across a variety of social channels. The successful candidates will have a passion for social media, and experience scaling campaigns across all major publishers (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok).
🚀 What you’ll do
- Manage paid social campaigns end-to-end, inclusive of planning, execution, optimization and reporting, across Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and other key paid social channels
- Own the buying, execution and optimization of paid campaigns across multiple social channels
- Collaborate with Design to produce top-performing ads and brainstorm new testing concepts
- Maintain a campaign QA process to ensure accurate performance tracking and attribution within the channel
- Identify campaign-level opportunities to improve or scale performance
- Plan and manage allocated campaigns and their respective budgets, and implement new initiatives that exceed business KPIs
- Recommend social budget recommendations based on targeting capabilities, audience sizes, and KPIs
- Communicate key findings to both the creative team and other channel managers to share insights that could lead to cross-functional optimization
- Optimize campaigns on a daily basis, and suggest creative changes when needed
- Deliver monthly reports, verify data accuracy and provide analyses
- Continually test and learn across audiences, bidding strategies, creative, and channel-specific tactics and report out material findings
- 2+ years of experience as a social buyer executing across Facebook and Instagram
- Preferred experience in other paid social platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Tiktok, Snapchat
- Experience in a SaaS startup environment desired
- Deep knowledge of & mastery of social platforms
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills
- Understanding of both brand and acquisition strategies, and experience running awareness and direct response campaigns
- Strong understanding of paid social campaign management technology
- Working knowledge of advertising funnels, custom conversions, custom audiences, pixels, offline events, retargeting, a/b testing, brand & conversion lift studies, and all functions of advanced digital advertising efforts
- High sense of urgency and ability to be flexible given the situation
- Willing to work as a team and put the team first
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
Benefits and Perks
- Dream big
- Owner’s mentality
- Growth mindset
- Lead with empathy
- Push the pace
Our Commitment to You
- 💵 We know your worth and will compensate you competitively.
- 🍎 Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- 👟 It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 🛸 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- 🌴 Our flexible PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- 🧑🏻🍼 We also offer flexible parental leave.
- 🦺 Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic ✨. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help.
- 🏢 And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- 🌞 We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- 🎳 🍻 We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen family.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until March 30th, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 24 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.