Part-Time / Project Based PPC Specialist in The Search Guru
Company Name: The Search Guru Inc. Company URL: https://thesearchguru.com/
About the JobWe provide Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay Per Click (PPC) services geared to increase sales and conversions to b2c and b2b clients across North America. The PPC Manager is ultimately responsible for the successful delivery of these services, working with online and team resources to ensure PPC services and reporting are delivered on-time according to defined scope and timeline. You’ll be in charge of the structure, optimization, reporting and relationship management for a book of PPC clients. This includes hands-on work, overseeing the work of others and adjusting strategy as necessary.
About YouYou like to provide a lot of value, take complete ownership of projects, and work with smart people who are the best at what they do. You believe passionately in doing things right, the first time. You take pride in the work that you do and want to work for a company where you get to do what you do best. You understand search engine marketing and the role it plays in driving business. About Us We are a boutique digital marketing agency providing expert digital marketing services to drive lead generation, increase sales, improve conversions and boost ROI. We’re a 100% remote/distributed team and we love all the benefits that come with our remote work environment. We’ve been in business for over 12 years. Responsibilities:
- Develop and apply in-depth knowledge of Pay Per Click (PPC) and other Search Engine Marketing (SEM) products
- Manage ongoing optimization efforts for existing accounts, and/or create the structure for new clients and new Search, Display, Shopping, Gmail, Video, and Remarketing Campaigns, within paid search channels, including AdWords and Bing.
- Manage reporting and client communication cycles, weekly or monthly depending on the client
- Facilitate the management and growth of all PPC accounts and ensure that the expectations of the client in regards to those are met by meeting agreed upon clients KPI’s
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills, and implement according to best practices for each client
- Ad hoc assignments related to the successful growth of the company
- Multiple years of experience developing and managing PPC campaigns.
- Google AdWords certification
- Strong understanding and application of PPC and SEM practices
- A proven record of managing multiple time sensitive projects on schedule
- Strong interpersonal and relationship development skills
- Solid writing and grammar skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Effective communicator with internal staff and clients
- Proven ability to manage detailed projects and manage and develop a team
- Sales experience
- Paid social experience
- Create your desired lifestyle
- Travel and work from wherever you want
- Possibility to move your residence in a country of your choice
- Flexible schedule to allow for an optimum work-life balance
- Create space for personal plans
- Opportunity to be with The Search Guru team for a long time. We are focused on long term collaboration more than on one time freelance projects
- Grow with the company
- At The Search Guru we find extraordinary talent and build positions around their skills
- Access to very experienced team members in various Digital Marketing areas. Our Lunch & Learn program allows for the entire team to share knowledge and develop their skills together
- Every 30, 60 or 90 days propose 1 or more projects you would like to develop for the company. We appreciate and support initiative.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONIf you’re interested, email us your resume at email@example.com with the email subject line of “PPC Specialist (remote).” In the body of the email, include your LinkedIn profile, salary requirements (desired hourly rate) and answer the following questions:
- Why do you think you’re a good fit for this job?
- What relevant experience do you have with paid strategy?
- In a work environment, what keeps you motivated?
- Do you consider yourself an intermediate or advanced paid search marketer?
- Please provide a series of 2-3 examples of PPC projects you set strategy for. What were the KPIs, metrics, results?
- Where do you see our job post?
Other similar jobs in Marketing
|Marketing Manager + Cofounder for E-Commerce Photography Company||2018-08-18|
|Remote-Based Digital Marketing Executive||2018-07-11|