What is Invisible?
What you'll do
- You’ll be responsible for crafting the product strategy and KPIs, gaining alignment from company leaders and stakeholders, and prioritizing a roadmap that helps your team achieve your business goals.
- You will articulate user problems and product needs, iterating with a core team of design and engineering experts as well as stakeholders in sales, customer success, analytics, marketing and other company stakeholders.
- You will coordinate the completion of projects on time while working with Design, Engineering and Operations.
- You will make every user successful, lead the creation of training guides, and ensure the automation product you build has a material & measurable impact on the company's bottom line.
- You will make a name for yourself at Invisible as a person who gets amazing things done, and you will rapidly see your sphere of influence increase.
- You have a fervent desire to automate the world's repetitive work and liberate workers from monotony.
- You have 2-6 years as a Product Manager with experience in automation. You have a fluency with engineering and design team workflows.
- You have a natural bias for action and ownership. You’re able to flex between strategic planning and detailed execution.
- You are a truly excellent written & verbal communicator.
- You are a polymath, an independent thinker, and a master of both empathy and logic.
- You may have dreams of starting your own company one day, or you may want to create world-changing technology at an existing company. Either way, you are entrepreneurial at your core.
- You have experience with RPA, workflow automation tools or low/no-code tools.
- Even if you don't code anymore, at one point you were fluent in a modern programming language.
- heroism - be insanely ambitious, you should want your boss’ job, you have a moral obligation to seek power and use it for good, the modern knight fights abstract dragons
- challenge - welcome adversity, struggles, and suffering, steel yourself for the worst, challenge problems to a duel, seek the widest possible stage for your talents, identify and solve for the biggest problem you can find
- meritocracy - create and measure the value you create, strive to be the best
- ownership - you are the CEO until told otherwise
- collaboration - solving problems together benefits everyone
- glory - do the great work of your life, here and now, the work that you were made for, and that you will be remembered for — seek your aristeia moment
- truth - seek the truth, express yourself freely, confront problems head-on, be as transparent as possible, don’t hide the bad and the ugly, stand up for your opinion by engaging in debate, change your mind when you’re wrong.