We are currently looking to fill this position in April 2021. We'd like to ask you a few questions to jump-start the process and get to know you a bit. Note** In order to be considered, you must submit your completed answers to the questionnaire. We will start interviewing immediately, so please be sure to complete the questionnaire, as it will lag the process if it is not complete. Good luck with the hiring process and we'll be in touch soon!
What is Invisible?
Who are we?
We’re Invisible’s Executive Team. We aim to provide measurable business impact and leverage across all teams of the organization. Our Hiring team's mission is to seek out, recruit and retain top-notch talent for both our Partner and Agent workforce. Scale is our North Star.
We Believe That:
- Invisible is a world-changing company and the Executive Team is responsible for leading the charge. We lead by example.
- We expect excellence from ourselves and hold ourselves to a high bar.
- We lead by example.
- People are the foundation of success, but without proper systems and process, even the best people will fail.
- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity.
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where...
- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
Who We Want
- Polymaths and independent thinkers
- Someone who is unlike anyone else on the team
- Proactive attitude, outcomes mindset: A great Head of Hiring will seek out creative solutions to the most challenging hiring problems and proactively attack them - always focusing on business outcomes.
- Doers, not just thinkers: A great Head of Hiring will direct their team to own the success of incoming talent and make recommendations to the process, but also can roll up their sleeves and burn the midnight oil recruiting excellent talent.
- Stellar communicator: In a remote culture, communication is everything. A great Head of Hiring ensure their stakeholders are always kept up-to-date on the current issues and are always in sync with the current and future plays.
- Ownership Mentality: Our Head of Hiring will see every problem the business is facing as their own personal mission to solve through recruiting and retaining excellent talent.
The right Hiring Manager doesn’t need this job description, and won’t wake up in the morning with the thought, “I am the Hiring Manager at Invisible,” but with the thought: “Have we taken over the world yet?” The right person would call me and tell me these words:
"You should bring me on as a partner because, without me, you won’t be able to hire as fast as you need to hire to keep growing at this breakneck pace!
- Scoping. Your team needs reinforcements. I am the reinforcements. I will ask everyone who they wish they had, that they don’t have. I will find them their missing partners and agents.
- Sourcing. You need someone who has an insane network so that they can source their own candidates. But you also need someone who has the imagination not just to leverage their personal network, but to leverage your network, your investors’ networks, and networks of every single person in the entire company! I will build processes to systematically mine our second-degree network. I will not stop until I can instantly source brilliant candidates for any role we could possibly need."