Partner: Operations Manager in Invisible Technologies
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 1st, 2021||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
What is Invisible?
- Website : http://www.inv.tech/
- Blog: https://inv.tech/blog
- Overview / Sales Deck - https://invtech.docsend.com/view/a8tthk8bwi9dbhk6
- Recorded Demo - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4135pGQh8yvHRwKatYrMDuKL7ODHBXHI
Who are we?We’re Invisible’s Operations Team. We strive to create world-class outcomes for our clients as a strategic partner.
We Believe That:
- Invisible is a world-changing company and the Operations Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere
- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system's sake-- Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better
- What one of us knows, all of us should know
- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where...
- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
Who We Want
- Trainers who love to teach and create training material. Fast.
- Polymaths and independent thinkers
- Someone who is unlike anyone else on the team
The MissionThe goal of a Operations Delivery Manager (DM) at Invisible is to ensure that clients under his or her charge receive world-class operational service: high-quality results delivered quickly, within budget, customized to the client’s needs. To achieve this, a DM manages a team of agents who produce these deliverables. In addition to managing their team, DMs work directly with their clients to identify goals, map out processes, measure quality, measure impact, and move the client’s business forward. As clients grow with us, DMs also drive platform and point automations on behalf of their clients in partnership with our Product & Engineering teams to ensure we operationally become better, faster, and cheaper.
Who We WantOperations Delivery Managers are very flexible, hybrid partners that excel in multiple dimensions. This flexibility is key to continuing our high growth trajectory: we grew 3x in 2020 and plan to do so again in 2021. There are 3 critical spikes in capabilities that we look for in this role. The best DMs are strong across all 3 dimensions, though they all spike in Operational Management, the most critical to their role. A DM who spikes in only 1 will fail in the role out of the gate; a DM who spikes in only 2 will likely succeed in the medium-term but will likely not scale with the business. Thus, we are looking for individuals with the full spectrum of abilities and we are extremely selective.
- Operational Management: Managing a team of 20 - 50 Agents to perform high quality, work efficiently, on time, and within budget.
- Client Management: Partnering with 20 - 30 high-growth businesses at both the strategic and tactical level. Working with them to define their needs, map their processes, and ensure the target hits the mark.
- Product Ownership: While DMs are not Product Managers per se, each pairs with an Invisible Product Manager to develop the platform to better achieve client goals. An ability to “speak Product” and think in systems is essential to individual and company success.
What does it mean to be a Operations Delivery Manager at Invisible?You should hire me because I will build and lead an elite team of agents to deliver any possible request our clients can have, with the desired outcomes and at ever increasing speeds. Without me, you will never become better, faster, and cheaper. Without me, you will lack the proper project management and coordination systems to deliver the complexity and quantity of work that is needed for you to succeed.
Leadership.I will lead each of our agents. Not only will they deliver their work, but they will also upgrade themselves. I will lead them to promote their skills to greater responsibilities. I will help them improve their own lives, through preaching Invisible’s principles in my words and actions. I will lead them until one of them replaces me.
Management.I will develop a flexible capacity management system that will ensure we can deliver any type of work, any time, with the least amount of inefficiency. I will create a decentralized reporting system of lieutenants, to ensure every agent has a team, is being given quality feedback, and never goes rogue. Competence. Invisible, driven through me, will be the embodiment of competence. Clear estimates will be set for every project and deadlines will be met or exceeded consistently. Proactivity will be my paradigm and I will develop my team to take the initiative at every opportunity. I will reward competence by enforcing a meritocracy that ties position to performance.
Delivery.Invisible will deliver every task better, faster, and cheaper than the last task. Delivery of tasks will match or exceed client expectations. The speed at which our agents' complete tasks will increase as they become more refined. We will break down and streamline our projects into processes so that the skill needed to complete the project becomes less, and the price for clients becomes cheaper. I will personally hold myself responsible for the delivery of all tasks — the buck stops with me.
Organization.I will take the concept of project management to the next level, organizing every possible piece of a task into a finely tuned structure. I will ensure no task falls through the crack, no balls are dropped, and every stone is in its place. Every task will have a responsible party, an estimation, a deadline, the proper resources allocated and will be visible to anyone that needs to see it. I will develop dashboards for myself, my agents, and my managers to know the status of every person, every task, and every project, in real time.
Inspiration.I will inspire our agents and fellow partners. I will share my vision of Invisible with every agent in my ranks. Any victory of mine is a victory for Invisible and a victory for my agents. Likewise, any pain felt by agents, is felt by me. Where there is a will, there's a way. I will show agents that will, and lead them on that way. To lead men and women. To embody competence. To deliver. To organize. To inspire hearts and minds. To fight with grit.
These are your responsibilities.
- Working Times: US (EDT or PDT) Hours
- Compensation: $57,000 - $66,000 + equity
ReportingAs Operations Delivery Manager, you are the “CEO of Delivery.” You will report to the VP of Operations. You will self-report so that you can spend more of your time innovating, leading, and deciding. You will have several direct reports, including up to 100 agent operators on the frontline.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 1st, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.