Partner: Strategic Account Director in Invisible Technologies
Salary Range: From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 9th, 2021
Job closing date: May 1st, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 2+
What is Invisible?
Who are we?
- Invisible is a world-changing company and the Client Management and Customer Success Team is responsible for partnering with clients to drive growth and achieve their outcomes, ultimately driving Invisible on a path to success
- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system's sake
- Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better
- What one of us knows, all of us should know
- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
- Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team in which...
- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
- We evolve and mutate constantly, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
Who we want
- Trainers who love to teach and create training material. Fast.
- Polymaths and independent thinkers
- Someone who is unlike anyone else on the team
The Mission: What you’ll do
Who we are looking for
- Verbal and written communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate ideas, service ideas, and strategic to their clients and interface with internal stakeholders
- Inter-personal skills and client experience: Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with clients, and prior client-facing experience in a previous role
- Analytical skills: Strong analytical skills to analyze client data, identify historical usage and gross margin patterns, and be able to take strategic actions accordingly
- Organization, time management, and attention to detail: This will be a fast-paced role with many moving parts across multiple clients, so exceptional organization and time management skills are critical. You must be organized and able to handle multiple open points, while having high attention to detail
- Conceptual problem-solving: Conceptual problem-solving abilities to identify, understand, and pursue strategic direction – both for clients and translating this into internal needs and strategy
- Background: The ideal candidate has 2-5 years of prior experience and will have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a top accredited university.
Growth path and opportunity
- US (EDT or PDT) Hours
- Fully remote work
- As Account Manager, you are the “CEO of Accounts”
- You will report to the Head of Customer Success.
- You will self-report so that you can spend more of your time innovating, leading, and deciding.
- You will manage a client book of up to ~$250k/month (~$3M annualized)
- heroism (be insanely ambitious, you should want your boss’ job, you have a moral obligation to seek power and use it for good, the modern knight fights abstract dragons),
- challenge (welcome adversity, struggles, and suffering, steel yourself for the worst, challenge problems to a duel, seek the widest possible stage for your talents, identify and solve for the biggest problem you can find),
- meritocracy (create and measure the value you create, strive to be the best),
- ownership (you are the CEO until told otherwise),
- collaboration (solving problems together benefits everyone),
- competition (if you outperform you will be rewarded),
- glory (do the great work of your life, here and now, the work that you were made for, and that you will be remembered for — seek your aristeia moment),
- truth (seek the truth, express yourself freely, confront problems head-on, be as transparent as possible, don’t hide the bad and the ugly, stand up for your opinion by engaging in debate, change your mind when you’re wrong), and
- intensity (work HARD, don’t waste time, the more fully you absorb yourself in your work, the more aggressively you work, the better you work).
Join Our Team - THIS IS A FULL-TIME REMOTE POSITION
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Business Management & Sales
|Sales Account Executive||May 7th, 2021|
|Sales Development Representative||May 7th, 2021|
|German Speaking B2B Business Development Specialist||May 3rd, 2021|