Partner: Technical Project Manager in Invisible Technologies
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|August 15th, 2021||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Project management, Leading a team, Programming Language||3+|
What is Invisible?
What you'll do
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate managers and technical personnel during all project phases.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved stakeholders to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Make a name for yourself at Invisible as a person who reliably gets amazing things done, and rapidly see your sphere of influence increase.
- You have a fervent desire to automate the world's repetitive work and liberate workers from monotony.
- You have proven leadership abilities and strong teaming skills.
- You are a truly excellent written & verbal communicator.
- Minimum three years of management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers.
- Even if you don't code anymore, at one point you were fluent in a modern programming language.
- heroism - be insanely ambitious, you should want your boss’ job, you have a moral obligation to seek power and use it for good, the modern knight fights abstract dragons
- challenge - welcome adversity, struggles, and suffering, steel yourself for the worst, challenge problems to a duel, seek the widest possible stage for your talents, identify and solve for the biggest problem you can find
- meritocracy - create and measure the value you create, strive to be the best
- ownership - you are the CEO until told otherwise
- collaboration - solving problems together benefits everyone
- glory - do the great work of your life, here and now, the work that you were made for, and that you will be remembered for — seek your aristeia moment
- truth - seek the truth, express yourself freely, confront problems head-on, be as transparent as possible, don’t hide the bad and the ugly, stand up for your opinion by engaging in debate, change your mind when you’re wrong
Benefits and Perks
- 2021 Comp: $66k – $72k
- 2021 Comp: $81k – $100k
- Healthcare benefits or healthcare stipend
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 15th, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.