Partnerships Manager MENA in Seedstars
Are you interested in joining a fast growing impact driven startup and be responsible of strengthening our presence in the Middle East and North Africa region?
Who we areSeedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 60+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
About the jobYour main objective will be to build recurring partnerships through sales of our various Programs & Events to different stakeholders to ensure a steady revenue from these activities. This job can be done remotely as long as you are based anywhere in the region. The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Creating and closing of new partnerships in the region
- Source commercial opportunities with different stakeholders of Seedstars: corporates, investors, governments, NGOs, incubators/accelerators and startups.
- Full sales cycle for:
- Seedstars Programs: Acceleration, Incubation, Venture-Building, Co-development, Trainings, Delegations, among others.
- Seedstars Events: Competitions, Workshops, Launchpads, Bootcamps, among others.
- Strengthen our presence with business development activities on the ground, looking to create unfair advantages and develop the relationship with the different stakeholders.
- Start, maintain and develop a solid relationship with our key clients of different Programs and Events
- Smart, natural salesperson. 3 years B2B sales experience, preferably in the entrepreneurial and startup ecosystem
- Management experience preferable
- Strong business development background
- Understanding of business finance: budgeting process, P&L
- Strong belief in getting things done - It is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working in remote with an international team, you have to be comfortable working sometimes alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen
- We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast growing international company.
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team.
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to their work when and how they want.